Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

Either Sylvester Stallone as he appeared in Rocky 4 in the snow, so would go alongside Dolph Lundgren or Carl Weathers,

or it could be Michael B Jordan as he was in Fantastic 4 as Human torch so it could be a trick with the 'Cool guest announcement' and as he was i Creed he could go with Carl Weathers as Father and Son Creed.

It's the winter soldier.... Sebastian Stan has done convention in the US, not in Europe, I supposed we'll be looking at something around 120£ for a joined photoshoot.... Could as well be Chris Evans, but doubt it, SM would have put the emphasis on "the huge announcement" factor, rather than the joined opportunitiy shoot

• Like 2

By the way for those of you following SM on Twitter please feel free to share any new clues on this post, I check SM Teitter account from time to time, but I rather have good souls bring them together over here

By the way for those of you following SM on Twitter please feel free to share any new clues on this post, I check SM Teitter account from time to time, but I rather have good souls bring them together over here

Someone usually does. Nothing to report so far. Come on DavidB!
  • Like 1

This guest ties in with another...is the 'tie' a hint? I'm thinking Charlie Cox then, with the whole suit & 'tie' thing.

Woah, could we be getting Nelson and Murdock, avocados at law? :dance:

Oh boy, that would be legendary.

Jean Claude Van Damme- ties in with Dolph Lundgren, he's in the Cool's light adverts & would be a 1st timer

Van damme would be a childhood dream. :D

Same here

It won't be Vandamme I'm afraid, they say it's a UK signer, Vandamme is Belgian... :/

I guess with first time UK signer they mean that he signs the first time in the UK, I don´t think they mean being british ;)

But yes with cool Ashmor, Jon Snow etc , I hope someone boring :P I spent to much money XD

​Aaaah ok, I rest my case :P

• Like 2

This guest ties in with another...is the 'tie' a hint? I'm thinking Charlie Cox then, with the whole suit & 'tie' thing.

Woah, could we be getting Nelson and Murdock, avocados at law? :dance:

Okay aside from Nikolaj this is who I want now!

• Like 1