Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

I am beginning to understand why David enjoys this so much. :lol:

QS, i dont often enjoy these threads, but this one is quite fun.

has anyone guessed right so far?

I'm happy it seems to be going over well - maybe David and I are going to be sharing the fun next time. :firedevil:

What's your definition of "right"?

*sigh*

you're just toying with us now, arent you!

has anyone correctly guessed who the person being announced is?

Hey come on, People were complaining about David not being around. I have to at least try and live up to the reputation, don't I?

Yes, there has been a correct guess meanwhile. Somewhere. Monitoring Twitter and forum on the phone at the same time is not easy.

i prefer you to david. david is mean.

was the guess made on here or on twitter?

or both?

Don't let David hear that. :lol:

I'll have to stick with somewhere - I don't have access to the SM accounts on other media, so I am not seeing all posts. I don't want to send anyone stumbling around in the fog by accidentally saying no to something.

Oh, and just to add a little extra fun: anyone guessing correctly can contact me for a shiny new custom user title of their choice - within reason obviously. ;)

Wrong Name, your chance to get rid of the Kartoffel. ;)

I was actually thinking of backing out of this one as there's only the one name that's felt close to me and I'm still not sure on that. But it's on now!!

Oh, and just to add a little extra fun: anyone guessing correctly can contact me for a shiny new custom user title of their choice - within reason obviously. ;)

Wrong Name, your chance to get rid of the Kartoffel. ;)

I was actually thinking of backing out of this one as there's only the one name that's felt close to me and I'm still not sure on that. But it's on now!!

You could change it to either Kartoffel's Kartoffel or QS, change it to your favourite other Disney character.

I am beginning to understand why David enjoys this so much. :lol:

QS, i dont often enjoy these threads, but this one is quite fun.

has anyone guessed right so far?

I'm happy it seems to be going over well - maybe David and I are going to be sharing the fun next time. :firedevil:

What's your definition of "right"?

*sigh*

you're just toying with us now, arent you!

has anyone correctly guessed who the person being announced is?

Hey come on, People were complaining about David not being around. I have to at least try and live up to the reputation, don't I?

Yes, there has been a correct guess meanwhile. Somewhere. Monitoring Twitter and forum on the phone at the same time is not easy.

so between 10am no one has guested correct to 12.30 someone has guest correct- that narrows the field down a bit

James earl Jones ;) would go with Ian McDiarmid and Dave Prowse hehe

i'd pay to have him record an answerphone message on my phone for me.

"Josh isnt here right now. but leave a message after the beep. this has been James Earl Jones, signing off." *BEEP*

• Like 1

"Josh isnt here right now. but leave a message after the beep. this has been James Earl Jones, signing off." *BEEP*

He does fit a couple of the clues, but he must have done UK events over the years

He does fit a couple of the clues, but he must have done UK events over the years

No he has not.

Which I am sure someone will take as confirmation it is him now. :lol:

Ok we know it's someone guessed between 10:30 and 12:30... as QS is offering out forum name changes to correct guesses I'm going to take a leap and assume it was guessed correctly on this forum. That narrows it down to about 100-200 guesses roughly. Think we should all be grouping together to eliminate some of the names guessed and work out who it is?

Right, I'm going to be very comprehensive abt this one, so I'm guessing this guest is from one of the following franchises, so it could b:

James Earl Jones

Sons of Anarchy: Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Maggie Siff

The Expendables: Jet Li, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Mickey Rourke, Gary Daniels

James Bond: Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, Alan Cumming, Gottfried John

Taken: Maggie Grace, Holly Valance, Katie Cassidy

Peter Capaldi (or another Gotham cast member to go with Michelle Gomez)

Zero Dark Thity: Chris Pratt or Joel Edgerton

The Blacklist: Ryan Eggold, Harry Lennix, Megan Boone, Diego Klatenhoff

Okay, obviously I am not David, so please don't be disappointed. I am lacking that tormenting talent probably. :P But I have been allowed to give it a try.

First clue: The Name has not been guessed correctly yet.

CHRISTIAN!!!!! Whats his real name???

Ooooh actually Billy Boyd would be fab as a guest alongside Dominic Monaghan! But I think he has signed before...

Dear sweet Merry and Pippin

Edited by Zonky

Okay, obviously I am not David, so please don't be disappointed. I am lacking that tormenting talent probably. :P But I have been allowed to give it a try.

First clue: The Name has not been guessed correctly yet.

CHRISTIAN!!!!! Whats his real name???

Do you really think I am that twisted to say no because someone has given the ring name of a wrestler instead of the birth name? :lol:

Ok we know it's someone guessed between 10:30 and 12:30... as QS is offering out forum name changes to correct guesses I'm going to take a leap and assume it was guessed correctly on this forum. That narrows it down to about 100-200 guesses roughly. Think we should all be grouping together to eliminate some of the names guessed and work out who it is?

Funny enough a lot of people have their forum aliases as Twitter names too. ;) I recognize them. :P

Funny enough a lot of people have their forum aliases as Twitter names too. ;) I recognize them. :P

a fair point :P but that probably makes it god knows how many guesses... easier to focus on forums and hope we guessed right it was on here! Chances are higher here too, been no extra clues on twitter