Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

Okay, one more. I've actually been pretty generous I thought. :lol: Blame josh-hammond for that one. The guest's Bacon number is 2.

And no, the answer is not potato. :P

I'll be honest, I have no idea what that means :D
Google "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon"

Think that confirms the guest as Kevin Bacon, then! lol *gets excited*

I think it could be Robert Downey Jr. He has a bacon number of 2 and would fit in nicely for a double shoot with Hawkeye!

I think he's too high profile

Some could say that about Micheal J Fox and Sigourney Weaver last year but they turned up :)

Come on i want Rooker but i no its bot going to be him

Kevin bacon was in Hollow Man with Josh Brolin who was in Guardians of the Galaxy with Michael Rooker.

He fits!

BUT! Rooker was in JFK with Bacon, so he doesn't fit.

Edited by Wrong Name

Come on i want Rooker but i no its bot going to be him

Kevin bacon was in Hollow Man with Josh Brolin who was in Guardians of the Galaxy with Michael Rooker.

He fits!

BUT! Rooker was in JFK with Bacon, so he doesn't fit.

heheheheheheheheh Butt...

• Like 2

I think it could be Robert Downey Jr. He has a bacon number of 2 and would fit in nicely for a double shoot with Hawkeye!

I think he's too high profile

Some could say that about Micheal J Fox and Sigourney Weaver last year but they turned up :)

I agree but I got told that when I suggested Eddie Murphy, and RDJ is a lot higher profile than him

Wild guess: Katey Sagal and a joint photoshoot with Ron Perlman.

Katey Sagal would be fab, if Kim Coates was announced though I think I would die :wub:

Hope you're still breathing :coolthumb:

• Like 1

Okay, so the cat is out of the bag. :D

The following users have guessed correctly:

amandajane7775 - special applause please cause she was the first to get it correct

maxcat

josh-hammond - who I think also deserves the audience award

Lenasbitch92 - I am being generous and counting this as a guess ;)

Iceman71

If you wish to claim your prize - as announced: a custom user title of your choice - please e-mail me at the address in my profile.

And now the list of clues as promised, while I prepare for rocks being thrown my way cause I made this too hard.

Apart from the obvious - the Bacon number and the "not guessed yet"/"name has been guessed":

"Also some people are focussing on trivial words too much. It's throwing you off the trail."

I was really, really trying to get you to stop reading too much into "cool". Extra bonus tiny hint "trail" - for Prison Break.

"Normally I am quite happy to have David be the leader of the pack with guessing games and be second in command."

Kim's Character Tig is second in command behind Jax in Sons of Anarchy.

"long long road"

Sons of Anarchy again

"No big break so far" and "FBI mug shot"

Prison Break

"stumbling around in the fog" and "burn the witch!"

Silent Hill

"he'll just have to go on the run together with me for failure of being reachable"

Double Sons of Anarchy hint - start of season 3 when Tig's on the run with another character. Also he's unreachable when a hit goes wrong once.

"Right now I am feeling a bit like the nemesis of a CSI team trying to crack a case"

Kim's character in CSI: Miami was the nemesis of Horatio.

• Like 6