Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

As its coming up to announcement time any chance of one final hint?

My guess is Walton Goggins or Radha Mitchell 😊

Okay, one more. I've actually been pretty generous I thought. :lol: Blame josh-hammond for that one. The guest's Bacon number is 2.

And no, the answer is not potato. :P

Well THAT narrows it down

As its coming up to announcement time any chance of one final hint?

My guess is Walton Goggins or Radha Mitchell

Okay, one more. I've actually been pretty generous I thought. :lol: Blame josh-hammond for that one. The guest's Bacon number is 2.

And no, the answer is not potato. :P

woah, wait. what the hell did i do?!?!?!?!

Your impressive list just inspired me. No harm done at all. Google 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, then it will make sense.

• Like 1

I think I'm out of this one. I haven't been able to come up with anyone that covers everything that I think might have been a clue. I'll stick with the two I mentioned before (Selma Blair and Kirk Acevedo) but I'm not convinced on either of them. Congrats QS, your clues are MUCH harder than DavidB's!

I gave more than David though. I seem to be hiding them too well. :lol:

I think I'm out of this one. I haven't been able to come up with anyone that covers everything that I think might have been a clue. I'll stick with the two I mentioned before (Selma Blair and Kirk Acevedo) but I'm not convinced on either of them. Congrats QS, your clues are MUCH harder than DavidB's!

That's the problem!

I have a list written down of what i thought were actually clues so I'm looking forward to you sharing what they were when the guest has been announced so I can compare.

Edited by Wrong Name

will it be a diamond guest?

will it be a diamond guest?

i hope not i cant afford another diamond guest

• Like 1