Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

Okay, obviously I am not David, so please don't be disappointed. I am lacking that tormenting talent probably. :P But I have been allowed to give it a try.

First clue: The Name has not been guessed correctly yet.

CHRISTIAN!!!!! Whats his real name???

Do you really think I am that twisted to say no because someone has given the ring name of a wrestler instead of the birth name? :lol:

Yep i do lol. I still believe its him. Just googled "William Jason Reso "

i know :) wasnt complaining about lack of clues on twitter, just saying odds are higher regarding a correct guess on forums as we are getting the extra clues, unlike anyone who just has access to the clue-less twitter page :P why im assuming the correct guess was made here :)

and you are doing a fantastic job keeping us on our toes by the way! David im sure will be very proud you have carried on the evil tradition so well

Matt Smith? He's a "cool" guest and he "ties" in with the other Doctor Who guests. Plus I don't think Showmasters have booked him before?

already been guessed, before QS stated no one had guessed correctly, so not him im afraid!

im hoping its not Bonnie Langford who has been added to the guest list today with the joint photo shoot with Sylvester McCoy? There would be an ironic fail if its been posted early by mistake...

• Like 1

Matt Smith? He's a "cool" guest and he "ties" in with the other Doctor Who guests. Plus I don't think Showmasters have booked him before?

already been guessed, before QS stated no one had guessed correctly, so not him im afraid!

im hoping its not Bonnie Langford who has been added to the guest list today with the joint photo shoot with Sylvester McCoy? There would be an ironic fail if its been posted early by mistake...

Matt Smith has attended before as i was lucky enough to meet him Edited by Starbug

Okay, obviously I am not David, so please don't be disappointed. I am lacking that tormenting talent probably. :P But I have been allowed to give it a try.

First clue: The Name has not been guessed correctly yet.

CHRISTIAN!!!!! Whats his real name???

Do you really think I am that twisted to say no because someone has given the ring name of a wrestler instead of the birth name? :lol:

Yep i do lol. I still believe its him. Just googled "William Jason Reso "

I am not sure if this is a compliment that deserves a good new clue or an insult deserving a clue that will throw everyone totally off. *ponders*

i know :) wasnt complaining about lack of clues on twitter, just saying odds are higher regarding a correct guess on forums as we are getting the extra clues, unlike anyone who just has access to the clue-less twitter page :P why im assuming the correct guess was made here :)

and you are doing a fantastic job keeping us on our toes by the way! David im sure will be very proud you have carried on the evil tradition so well

I certainly hope so. If this backfires he'll just have to go on the run together with me for failure of being reachable. :P

That I can confirm. It was not Bonnie Langford, she is not the announcement you are trying to guess.

• Like 2

That I can confirm. It was not Bonnie Langford, she is not the announcement you are trying to guess.

That sounds awfully like "these are not the droids you're looking for" shame Alec Guinness is no longer with us....could it be Ewan Mcgreggor?!

Ok, is this a reference to "these are not the droids you're looking for"? :D cause then it would be a Star Wars guest.

Ok, is this a reference to "these are not the droids you're looking for"? :D cause then it would be a Star Wars guest.
I agree :lol:

I'll stick to James Earl Jones haha. There are a few clues that have thrown me off,the one about bringing the shields down has caught me out slightly but a few would point to JEJ

• Like 1

Seeing everyone is comparing me with David, do you think I would admit it if it was? :firedevil:

I think I have it! So someone that would be a great first time signer and makes sense in a joint shoot.

Plus queen just said 'burn the witch'. I'm going Elizabeth Olsen. She played scarlet witch in Avengers and had a really great scene with Hawkeye.

Did I win?

And she can make Shields!!!!!

Right, I have narrowed what I've said down to 4-they r now James Earl Jones, Ryan Eggold, Radha Mitchell and Kim Coates.

Now Radha Mitchell has ties to both Keith David & Laurie Holden, and Kim is tied to Ron Perlman & harold Perrineau as well as Laurie Holden.

Plus, I've just remembered: 'Burn the witch' is said in Silent Hill, and I think there was a shield reference in there?

Edited by maxcat