Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

Doug Jones and Alan Tudyk are not first time UK signers.

I thought it was interesting that for some guests you put the whole cast, but for Walking Dead pinpointed it on one guest. Is there a special reason? Okay, besides a couple of Walking Dead candidates already been named before I posted it was none of them. :lol: Laurie is the guest where I thought you'd come up with a myriad of connections.

aw man! i didnt know alan tudyk has signed in the uk before!!!!!!

and i put whole cast for guests who are in big shows that i dont watch, since i dont know much about them. i havent got a clue who else stars in sons of anarchy etc

Laurie Holden i was focusing on TWD cast she shared a lot of screen time with, hence why i suggested dallas Roberts

Alan has been at Collectormania. It's been a long time, was one of my first events ever. It's been a really long, long road.

I don't actually watch TWD, never made it past the pilot. *ducks from objects being thrown her way* Of course that makes a lot of sense then.

*eye twitch*

its ok, QS. i forgive you. its not for everyone.

Here are my thoughts:

Jeremy Renner - Anthony Mackie (they were in a couple of movies together)

Aaron Stanford - Kirk Acevedo (12 monkeys)

Amir Arison - Ryan Eggold (The Blacklist, Ryan could also fit with another character, but I won't spoil here)

kirk acevedo would be ACE! he's like the perfect guest for me!!!! The Walking Dead AND Band of Brothers!!!!! (BoB = BEST TV SERIES EVER MADE!!!!!)

Right... I'm not 100% sure who has or hasn't done UK signings before but I'll wing it.

Mads Mikkelsen- Kacey Rohl, Hettienne Park, Gillian Anderson

Tobin Bell- Donnie Wahlberg, Leigh Whannell, Cary Elwes, Betsy Russell

GoT guests- honestly think most would have done UK events by now so I'll just say ANYONE from GoT

Lost guests- Ian Somerhalder, Josh Holloway, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Michael Emerson

If it's anyone from Star Wars or Doctor Who, I will be of no more use here.

Gotta be an actor who has played a Whitewalker - my earlier post refers regarding:

"cool" + "be prepared" = winter is coming...

Richard Brake also attending already...

John Bradley comes to mind since Sam famously killed a White Walker.

Here are my thoughts:

Amir Arison - Ryan Eggold (The Blacklist, Ryan could also fit with another character, but I won't spoil here)

I'm probably wrong but i don't think its anyone already involved in a joint/group shoot or a diamond guest

(get too many complaints about upgrading single to duo photo shoot).

so has anyone mentioned to pair with Aaron Stanford

from 12 monkeys -Amanda Schull or Kirk Acevero

from "Nikita"-Maggie Q or Lyndsy Fonseca

from "the hills have eyes"-Emile de Raven

Kirk Acevedo is on my list of possibilities as well. Not 100% sold on it at the moment though.

OMG Please be true! haha

Not sure if she has been mentioned Sean Young and I'm not going to read all 85+ posts that I had in my notification, I go away for a few hours and there is a frenzy on the forum, damn I hate working 😟.

I am beginning to understand why David enjoys this so much. :lol:

QS, i dont often enjoy these threads, but this one is quite fun.

has anyone guessed right so far?

I'm happy it seems to be going over well - maybe David and I are going to be sharing the fun next time. :firedevil:

What's your definition of "right"?

Oh no, we're losing QS to the dark side!

Hey, I am the Mistress of the Dark Side. David just rules the Twitter realm. :P

Not sure if she has been mentioned Sean Young and I'm not going to read all 85+ posts that I had in my notification, I go away for a few hours and there is a frenzy on the forum, damn I hate working .

She's been at LFACC.

Here are my thoughts:

I'm probably wrong but i don't think its anyone already involved in a joint/group shoot or a diamond guest

(get too many complaints about upgrading single to duo photo shoot).

so has anyone mentioned to pair with Aaron Stanford

from 12 monkeys -Amanda Schull or Kirk Acevero

from "Nikita"-Maggie Q or Lyndsy Fonseca

from "the hills have eyes"-Emile de Raven

Kirk Acevedo is on my list of possibilities as well. Not 100% sold on it at the moment though.

Kirk Avevedo and Adewale Akinnuoye- Agebaji were both in Oz with Harold Perrinaeu

Edited by thelostdude

Right... I'm not 100% sure who has or hasn't done UK signings before but I'll wing it.

GoT guests- honestly think most would have done UK events by now so I'll just say ANYONE from GoT

Lost guests- Ian Somerhalder, Josh Holloway, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Michael Emerson

Gillian has done LFCC Before unfortunately.

I'm happy it seems to be going over well - maybe David and I are going to be sharing the fun next time. :firedevil:

*sigh*

you're just toying with us now, arent you!

has anyone correctly guessed who the person being announced is?

Leigh Whannell would be awesome.

I think we need/deserve another clue

• Like 1

Ian Somerhalder, Jorge Garcia and Maggie Grace have signed in the UK before as well. Thankfully Ian was at the first Collectormania where they had photosessions. One of the few photos I have with certain guests that doesn't look like an FBI mug shot for "wanted for stalking."

• Like 1

*sigh*

Hey come on, People were complaining about David not being around. I have to at least try and live up to the reputation, don't I?

Yes, there has been a correct guess meanwhile. Somewhere. Monitoring Twitter and forum on the phone at the same time is not easy.

Hmm... Brigitte Nielsen arguably got her big break in Rocky 4 alongside Dolph Lundgren, and would make a perfect pairing there. Would also fit in with the Beverly Hills Cop crew... She's from a cool country... ?

Oh no, we're losing QS to the dark side!

Hey, I am the Mistress of the Dark Side. David just rules the Twitter realm. :P

Not sure if she has been mentioned Sean Young and I'm not going to read all 85+ posts that I had in my notification, I go away for a few hours and there is a frenzy on the forum, damn I hate working .

She's been at LFACC.

Damn! There goes my guess. I'll have to wait until they get announced then.

Ian Somerhalder, Jorge Garcia and Maggie Grace have signed in the UK before as well. Thankfully Ian was at the first Collectormania where they had photosessions. One of the few photos I have with certain guests that doesn't look like an FBI mug shot for "wanted for stalking."

I'm now going to slink away to cry in the cupboard under the stairs because I missed Ian. Granted-- I wasn't in the country at the time, I didn't know about SM, and I wasn't an Ian Somerhalder fan either, but I still missed him and this is unacceptable.

• Like 1

*sigh*

Hey come on, People were complaining about David not being around. I have to at least try and live up to the reputation, don't I?

Yes, there has been a correct guess meanwhile. Somewhere. Monitoring Twitter and forum on the phone at the same time is not easy.

i prefer you to david. david is mean.

was the guess made on here or on twitter?

or both?