Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

No, that is just my phone not cooperating with me typing in English. :lol: It's been doing random capital letters on me for weeks and I don't always catch it. Now that you say it I am just hoping they're not accidentally making sense. :P

Keep guessing and you may get another clue. But don't forget, there has to be a connection to an existing guest. Sam Neill has cancelled, a double photo would be hard to accomplish. ;) So don't throw random names at me, that won't make me take the shields down.

ok, so guesses AND links to other guests attending:

(im bored, which is why im making this list)

this is basically just me thinking of links between attending guests and other famous people.

Attending Guest-Link Guess

Ron Pearlman- Someone from Sons of Anarchy or Doug Jones (Hellboy films)

Dolph Lundgren- Jet Li (Expendables)

Jeremy Renner- MIchelle Rodriguez (SWAT)

Carl Weathers- Jesse Ventura (Predator)

Famke Janssen- James Marsden (X-men)

Mads Mikkelsen- Someone from Hannibal (dont watch it so not sure who's who)

Tobin Bell- Michael C Hall (dexter)

Ian McDiarmid- someone from star wars

Harold Perrineau- Gina Torres (The Matrix sequels)

Jack Gleeson- Natalie Dormer (has she done a UK con? she was announced but cancelled didnt she)

Elden Hanson- Someone from the Mighty Ducks

Sean Maher- Alan Tudyk (Firefly) (I'll lose it if hes announced. im a BIG fan of his)

Laurie Holden- Dallas Roberts (The Walking Dead)

Keith David- Cole Hauser (Pitch Black)

Natalia Tena- David Thewlis

meh. these are almost certainly ALL wrong, but it kept me amused for 5 minutes.

No, that is just my phone not cooperating with me typing in English. :lol: It's been doing random capital letters on me for weeks and I don't always catch it. Now that you say it I am just hoping they're not accidentally making sense. :P

Keep guessing and you may get another clue. But don't forget, there has to be a connection to an existing guest. Sam Neill has cancelled, a double photo would be hard to accomplish. ;) So don't throw random names at me, that won't make me take the shields down.

this is basically just me thinking of links between attending guests and other famous people.

Jack Gleeson- Natalie Dormer (has she done a UK con? she was announced but cancelled didnt she)

Sean Maher- Alan Tudyk (Firefly) (I'll lose it if hes announced. im a BIG fan of his)

i like the fact that if she said the answer was amongst your guesses, we would still struggle to work out who as you have listed anyone from star wars as a possibility :P

but in all seriousness, would be happy with anyone on that list!

• Like 1

Doug Jones and Alan Tudyk are not first time UK signers.

I thought it was interesting that for some guests you put the whole cast, but for Walking Dead pinpointed it on one guest. Is there a special reason? Okay, besides a couple of Walking Dead candidates already been named before I posted it was none of them. :lol: Laurie is the guest where I thought you'd come up with a myriad of connections.

Can't find Tobin Bell listed for Dexter?

I thought it was interesting that for some guests you put the whole cast, but for Walking Dead pinpointed it on one guest. Is there a special reason? Okay, besides a couple of Walking Dead candidates already been named before I posted it was none of them. :lol: Laurie is the guest where I thought you'd come up with a myriad of connections.

aw man! i didnt know alan tudyk has signed in the uk before!!!!!!

and i put whole cast for guests who are in big shows that i dont watch, since i dont know much about them. i havent got a clue who else stars in sons of anarchy etc

Laurie Holden i was focusing on TWD cast she shared a lot of screen time with, hence why i suggested dallas roberts (and originally danai gurira)

to be honest it could be any of the cast from the first 2 series.

Edited by josh-hammond

hang on.

link to a guest.... a "Cool" guest....

*hopeful guess which is probably wrong*

Emma Bell!!!!!!

she was in TWD and played Andrea (Laurie Holden's) Sister

she was in a film called Frozen (no, not THAT frozen) about people stuck on a ski lift.

she was in one of the final destination films and everyone and their mums have been in those films, so theres got to be a link to other guests in there too!he

aw man! i didnt know alan tudyk has signed in the uk before!!!!!!

and i put whole cast for guests who are in big shows that i dont watch, since i dont know much about them. i havent got a clue who else stars in sons of anarchy etc

Laurie Holden i was focusing on TWD cast she shared a lot of screen time with, hence why i suggested dallas Roberts

Alan has been at Collectormania. It's been a long time, was one of my first events ever. It's been a really long, long road.

I don't actually watch TWD, never made it past the pilot. *ducks from objects being thrown her way* Of course that makes a lot of sense then.

Matt Smith?? You know "I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool" and then the bow tie for the tie in part of the announcement? And there is other Doctors attending as well as Michelle! Although I'm not sure because he's probably done a UK signing before but worth a shot as a guess 😌

Brian Downey to go with Rutger Hauer (Hobo with a Shot Gun & Lexx). I would LOVE that.

I guess Anna Paquin (True Blood with Rutger) would be a bit too much to ask..

Julian McMahon or Dylan Walsh to go with Famke (Nip/Tuck).

Chloe Bennet to go with Jamie Harris (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D).

Not sure if they have done UK signings before.

Now I think someone connected to Laurie Holden. Quick guesses (and I have no idea if they've ever been a signer in the uk before) Sean Bean, Radha Michelle, I'd also say anyone from the Walking Dead but I'm pretty sure most have them have signed over here before. Also maybe anyone from The Shield, so Forrest Whitaker, Anthony Anderson, Glenn Close?

Edited by optimistic-skye

Now I think someone connected to Laurie Holden. Quick guesses (and I have no idea if they've ever been a signer in the uk before) Sean Bean, Radha Michelle, I'd also say anyone from the Walking Dead but I'm pretty sure most have them have signed over here before.

It could be just as well the reason Josh gave when asked why the whole Star Wars cast though - someone not having seen it and having no clue. :lol:

A few more guesses. Not sure if they have signed before.

Selma Blair (Hellboy joint shoot)

Anthony Daniels (C3P0 and R2D2)

Dean-Charles Chapman (2 kings GOT Throne shoot)

Mark Heap (a Green Wing shoot with Gomez? )

Also has anyone mentioned Eddie Murphy in this thread?

• Like 1

A few more guesses. Not sure if they have signed before.

Selma Blair (Hellboy joint shoot)

Anthony Daniels (C3P0 and R2D2)

Dean-Charles Chapman (2 kings GOT Throne shoot)

Mark Heap (a Green Wing shoot with Gomez? )

Also has anyone mentioned Eddie Murphy in this thread?

i was also thinking selma blair ... well more hoping shes on the hellboy 2 poster 'm getting ron to sign lol

DSCN1782.jpg

Edited by teskothemad