Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

Anyone mentioned Linda Hamilton yet? Double photo op being Beauty and the Beast with Ron Perlman and without saying it,the other connection she has to the movie world....☺

• Like 4

Anyone mentioned Linda Hamilton yet? Double photo op being Beauty and the Beast with Ron Perlman and without saying it,the other connection she has to the movie world....☺

she was supposed to be at LFCC a few years ago but cancelled.

hugh dancy was the criminal profiler in the tv series hannibal, co-starring opposite Mads Mikkelsen

Cheers, never seen Hannibal.

Must be a guest for the ladies!!!!!

Edited by Iceman71

... really is time for another infamous davidb twitter clue surely? :P

He has been very quiet on this one. It could be we've already guessed it? It could be he doesn't know? Or it could be that he's just busy with more important things?

What more important things ?!?! Lol

• Moderators

Who is Hugh Dancy? Excuse my ignorance.

I don't know. He's never been mentioned here before. :o Maybe it's him though.

i dont think his name has ever been said as much as it has today lol

Oh I don't know, I imagine if we were to trawl through Taniths posting history there has been other days similar to this lol

• Like 1

hugh dancy was the criminal profiler in the tv series hannibal, co-starring opposite Mads Mikkelsen

Don't forget hes very appealing to the ladies 😍

Talking of another hottie it could be Richard Armitage. But to be honest Hugh would fit in with Madds better

• Like 1

well as per when these annoncements happen i will just say nathan fillion ... just because one day i will be right .... (closes eyes in hope ) ... but im hoping its a guest that costs around 30-ish so i can use the money from matthew lilliard canceling :clap::clap:

I'm pretty sure he's not a first time signer.

Definitely not! He did Collectormania a few years ago.

And LFACC even longer ago.

Did he do LFCC though? I vaguely remember being at that one and recall rumours about him not turning up because of a stalker. Have to admit that I don't recall him being announced for Collectormania.