Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

a nice guest... but surely will ferrell would be a diamond guest? and i have to say... an even bigger announcement than Jeremy Renner?

I know! I thought I'll throw a different name into the mix.

• Like 1

I'd love for Nikolaj Costau-Waldau to attend (going with the Jack Gleeson link). He's definitely cool.

THIS!!!!! but I would also be super happy with Hugh Dancy and Christian :dance:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I WANNA KNOW.

the whole 24 hours waiting time is kind of cruel... literally killing us all here

It could be worse sometimes these announcements have been a week + away, 24 hours is kind lol.

The guess thread for MJF was about a week I think and that got silly! Great fun though!

If I recall correctly, aside from guest suggestion threads it was one of the biggest threads we ever had.

• Like 1

... really is time for another infamous davidb twitter clue surely? :P

He has been very quiet on this one. It could be we've already guessed it? It could be he doesn't know? Or it could be that he's just busy with more important things?

perhaps the reason why he is being quite is because its him wouldn't he be a cool announcement

Edited by Starbug

• Moderators

... really is time for another infamous davidb twitter clue surely? :P

He has been very quiet on this one. It could be we've already guessed it? It could be he doesn't know? Or it could be that he's just busy with more important things?

perhaps the reason why he is being quite is because its him wouldn't he be a cool announcement

Mr Bedwell is on holiday at the minute and I've no doubt he is gutted he can't play his usual game lol. Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

I don't think it'll be a diamond size announcement like Chris Evans, Van Damme, ...

But for the heck of it! Val Kilmer

Not only was he Iceman in Top Gun, he was also in a movie called the Thaw (not a very good movie though) and definitely is cool (probably more crazy than cool, but alas). The duo shoot could be with Elden Hensen (Deja Vu), Famke Janssen (Dead Girl), Bronson Pinchot (True Romance) and even Ron Perlman (the Island of Dr. Moreau)!

But as I said, quite sure it's not him ;)

Not a first time UK signer, sorry. He made one Autographica years back.

I was merely joking, I had no idea Val Kilmer actually did conventions :o

I don't think it'll be a diamond size announcement like Chris Evans, Van Damme, ...

But for the heck of it! Val Kilmer

Not only was he Iceman in Top Gun, he was also in a movie called the Thaw (not a very good movie though) and definitely is cool (probably more crazy than cool, but alas). The duo shoot could be with Elden Hensen (Deja Vu), Famke Janssen (Dead Girl), Bronson Pinchot (True Romance) and even Ron Perlman (the Island of Dr. Moreau)!

But as I said, quite sure it's not him ;)

Not a first time UK signer, sorry. He made one Autographica years back.

I was merely joking, I had no idea Val Kilmer actually did conventions :o

See, good you were joking. Now you know. ;)

• Like 1

I'm guessing Will Ferrell, I believe that he is a UK first time signer and he goes with Jon Heder for Blades of Glory.

Will Ferrell is known for being a very difficult autograph to obtain, wouldn't count on him doing a convention to be fair.

Just having fun by suggesting him.

I'm guessing Will Ferrell, I believe that he is a UK first time signer and he goes with Jon Heder for Blades of Glory.

Will Ferrell is known for being a very difficult autograph to obtain, wouldn't count on him doing a convention to be fair.

I didn't mean anything by it, be sure to continue having fun :thumbup:

I didn't mean anything by it, be sure to continue having fun :thumbup:

I know, that's what this thread is for, some wild guesses. I have absolutely no idea who it is, I'm not good at guessing games.