Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

The chances of Mr Jean Claude Van Damme are rather slim. Only because he is mental haha (in a good way).

Met him last year and Dammmmeeee hahahaha Interesting to say the least. You would not get anything signed as he would be too busy trying to save the seals and wales first haha

• Like 3

Are we allowed any more hints? I'll take anything we can get!

Nothing posted anywhere so far, though the 'be prepared' bit int he initial post does make me think Lion King as suggested earlier.

Yup I thought that instantly haha but yeah not likley, Arnie is busy saving the world at the moment :-D much like Van Damme haha

Well, Arnold Schwarzenegger was Mr. Freeze and links with Carl Weathers through Predator... Wild long shot but you never know

• Like 1

shawn ashmore or sebastian stan i think are both great guest guesses... my bet would be leaning more towards sebastian stan as he has been hitting the cons since Winter Soldier, but yet to make it to UK?

Edited by smithy270492

Maybe the whole 'existing' guess is one big curveball.

Maybe they've secretly got Dominic Purcell and are going to announce him with Wentworth Miller (Captain Cold)

Legends of Tomorrow/Prison Break shoot

And now I can't stop thinking about the possibility :o :o :o :o

• Like 2

well as per when these annoncements happen i will just say nathan fillion ... just because one day i will be right .... (closes eyes in hope ) ... but im hoping its a guest that costs around 30-ish so i can use the money from matthew lilliard canceling :clap::clap:

I WANNA KNOW.

the whole 24 hours waiting time is kind of cruel... literally killing us all here

It could be worse sometimes these announcements have been a week + away, 24 hours is kind lol.

yes true lol. cant blame us for being inpatient, like LFCC this year wasnt already exciting enough!!

Edited by smithy270492
  • Like 1

I WANNA KNOW.

the whole 24 hours waiting time is kind of cruel... literally killing us all here

It could be worse sometimes these announcements have been a week + away, 24 hours is kind lol.

The guess thread for MJF was about a week I think and that got silly! Great fun though!