Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

Sebastian Stan or Chris Evans?? They've both been frozen which would tie in with cool and they would go great with Jeremy Renner since they were all on the same team in Civil War! I know it won't be but I can dream right? 😂

• Like 2

ok im going for Jean Claude Van Damme as a joint with Dolph for universal solider ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR someone from the sons of anachary. WE NEED CLUES!!!!! wheres DavidB? ok everyone go find david we can do this and crack the code!!! I love these posts.

SM you are my jigsaw! let the game begin!

• Like 1

This guest ties in with another...is the 'tie' a hint? I'm thinking Charlie Cox then, with the whole suit & 'tie' thing.

Woah, could we be getting Nelson and Murdock, avocados at law? :dance:

I'd love to meet the best avocados at law :D Charlie Cox would be excellent.

Has Cary Elwes done a UK con before? He would be an awesome guest and a Saw pic with Bell would be great. Especially if they had a green screen of the room from the first film.

I believe he was at a showmasters one a few years ago

I'm already so satisfied with the guests at this con, so any more is a total bonus for me. I'm hoping (and always am hoping) for a Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit Guest or a Marvel Guest. Also love some Game of Thrones guests, especially Nickolaj. I've been guessing him for quite some time now!

• Like 2

After the disappointing news about Mathew Lillard cancelling I am thinking it may be another big name from the Scream franchise to go along with Jamie Kennedy. Here's hoping it is either Drew Barrymore, Sarah Michelle Gellar or Rose McGowan.

• Like 5