Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

All I can think of with the 'be prepared' clue is Scar from The Lion King.

Jeremy Irons would be amazing! Not sure who he'd pair with that's already going though.

P.S. Now I have that song stuck in my head!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 3

i reckon shawn ashmore is a good shout.

my wild (incredibly hopeful but i know it wont be because she hates flying) stab in the dark guest who, if announced i would actually just throw my wallet at showmasters for, would be Danai Gurira since she'd fit in really well with Laurie Holden.

a guy can dream.

how cool would it be if it were terry crews, to go in with dolph lundgren as an expendables duo op

• Like 3

Hmmm...it could be a number of people who are signed to be at LFCC

Edge - could be Christian

Ron Perlman - could be anyone from Hellboy, Blade 2 and Sons Of Anarchy

Carl Weathers - could be Sly Stallone (nah I'm kidding :P) but it could be something to do with his other films like Predator

Dolph Lungdren - could be Bill Goldberg (again, just kidding xD), but it might be something related to Universal Soldier

All I can think of with the 'be prepared' clue is Scar from The Lion King.

Jeremy Irons would be amazing! Not sure who he'd pair with that's already going though.

P.S. Now I have that song stuck in my head!

They'll just have to get Bruce Willis to pair with Jez :D

​P.S. I'm now on song 5 of a YouTube Disney binge. Help.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if he's done a SM convention before but maybe Alfie Allen? A duo with Gemma and Alfie would be incredible.

He has definitely done a SM one before... Cardiff and possibly London if I remember rightly?

Jean Claude Van Damme- ties in with Dolph Lundgren, he's in the Cool's light adverts & would be a 1st timer

Van damme would be a childhood dream. :D

Same here

It won't be Vandamme I'm afraid, they say it's a UK signer, Vandamme is Belgian... :/

Jean Claude Van Damme- ties in with Dolph Lundgren, he's in the Cool's light adverts & would be a 1st timer

Van damme would be a childhood dream. :D

Same here

It won't be Vandamme I'm afraid, they say it's a UK signer, Vandamme is Belgian... :/

I guess with first time UK signer they mean that he signs the first time in the UK, I don´t think they mean being british ;)

But yes with cool Ashmor, Jon Snow etc , I hope someone boring :P I spent to much money XD

• Like 1