Autographs and comic artists

Hey, this is my first convention so I'm abit clueless at the moment about how some things work. I've got a few questions if anyone can help please

I know you have to pay at the desk when you get there on the day for autographs but when you finally get to the table after paying can you get two things signed or is it just the one?

And also does anyone know roughly how much comic book artists / writers charge for autographs please?

Sorry if these question have been asked and answered before but I was having trouble finding out.

Thank you :)

Autograph prices are per auto. So if you want 2 things signed then you pay twice.

Comic book guests are generally free but there are a few who have charged and although Showmasters do try to let us know if they can, you might only find out on the day.

Also you can get up to 5 items signed in one go. If you want more than 5 autographs you have to queue a second time.

This usually only applies if the guest is on a Virtual Queue system. if they are open queue then there is not usually a limit but you may be asked to wait and let other people through first.

Blows my mind most still do it for free. Great sports to say the least.

Not a dig at the other guests, but imagine if everyone said free signatures haha It would be insanity :-D

the same guests would still be there 2017, still trying to finish their queues of people from this year :P

• Like 1

Haha yup you are not wrong. But also Crazy rabid fans take over and violence occurs haha I see it a lot sadly. People litterally pushing one another out the way for celebrity signatures outside of a well organised convention haha

Mind you a few expect to walk into cons these days and expect free signatures. I feel so sorry for them when they pay for an entrance ticket and never read you pay for signatures of everyone (except comic and art people).

• Like 1