Countdown!

I am almost ready for lfcc. Every single day going to the gym and strict diet. Lost 4kg within one week. Hoping to lose another 4 til friday.

Good job!

Knowing I'm getting a photo done, I've been getting myself aesthetically ready for the con too - in the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches (I can do 1000 now). After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

And by then it's time for bed again.

That's one thing I dislike about photoshoots. They're a little TOO good. All those pesky flaws like blemishes, smudged makeup, shiny faces etc show up all too well.

a problem im sure you never have tanith :P

Bless you, but I absolutely do have this problem. I'm Photoshop savvy though and I know how to blend/smooth skin etc. I prefer the selfies sometimes.

That's one thing I dislike about photoshoots. They're a little TOO good. All those pesky flaws like blemishes, smudged makeup, shiny faces etc show up all too well.

Bless you, but I absolutely do have this problem. I'm Photoshop savvy though and I know how to blend/smooth skin etc. I prefer the selfies sometimes.

i dont see how you can have this problem... your hand is always covering your face up? :P

i dont see how you can have this problem... your hand is always covering your face up? :P

Only in solo selfies!

Very little about my face makes sense. I'm glad that does.

I bet you're a heart breaker really lol.

Only on this forum, it seems! I'm still not quite sure how that happened... no, seriously. I'm not.

There is always a reason for everything. So it must be true 😋

3 more sleeps until the big weekend. Still need to print tickets, schedule, floor plans, charge camera batteries and pack my con bag.

Are we counting this sleep? Technically we should currently be sleeping...

I was.

I didn't actually go to sleep until 2:30, really need to go to sleep alot earlier than that, so I don't over sleep on Friday. 😊