Countdown!

I'm literally getting excited for LFCC more this year than I did last year. Sure there was Christopher Lloyd and Micheal J Fox etc, but this year it's all about other stuff - wrestlers, power rangers turbo and Peter Mayhew!

I'm not excited.

I can't wait for it to be over.

Do you people actually have lives to get back to after its all over or something? Weird.

I don't really 'do' excited. Besides, I'm sat here at work, if I started smiling (or however excited is supposed to look) they'd probably think I was having a stroke.

• Like 1

I'm not excited.

Do you people actually have lives to get back to after its all over or something? Weird.

The hassle of traveling, then all the queuing, the crowds, the amount of money being spent, having to make small talk with guests - such a chore.

I'm not excited.

The hassle of traveling, then all the queuing, the crowds, the amount of money being spent, having to make small talk with guests - such a chore.
Oh, I know. Don't get me wrong, I'm breaking into cold sweats just thinking about how much could go wrong and how poor I'll be. Travel is tedious and stressful. Crowds of people are scary.

I'll just have nothing to do once this is over and I've been waiting for this since last year. I'm such a sad case.

I'm not excited.

Oh, I know. Don't get me wrong, I'm breaking into cold sweats just thinking about how much could go wrong and how poor I'll be. Travel is tedious and stressful. Crowds of people are scary.

I'll just have nothing to do once this is over and I've been waiting for this since last year. I'm such a sad case.

I was just trolling, but at the same time I don't believe in wishing my life away getting excited for something in 5 days time. There are thousands of minutes to enjoy between now and then!

I'm not excited.

I was just trolling, but at the same time I don't believe in wishing my life away getting excited for something in 5 days time. There are thousands of minutes to enjoy between now and then!

That's quite philosophical, coming from you! ;)

I'm not excited.

I live in clacton... wishing life away is only way to survive. lol

• Like 1

Excited much hey?

Actually not much at the moment. I will be on the day, but currently feeling 'Meh'

Just been to the bank to pick up my Autograph cash.

I've got to do that today. And make sure that a load of it is in fivers!

I got half in £10's and the other half in £5's!