Guest Cancellation - Bex Taylor Klaus

We really need some more superhero related guests for this event! Bex, James Frain, John Wesley Shipp & Finn Jones - all cancelled! Anyone?

i agree i really want some gotham flash or arrow people

I know these shows are probably currently filming, but someone must be free from one of them!

We really need some more superhero related guests for this event! Bex, James Frain, John Wesley Shipp & Finn Jones - all cancelled! Anyone?

I know these shows are probably currently filming, but someone must be free from one of them!

I thought they started shooting around August. The bigger names probably have other commitments

I thought they started shooting around August. The bigger names probably have other commitments

They start earlier than August

So now 4 of the most important guests have cancelled, not looking good for actors who have/will work on superhero shows.

4 most important guests to you I presume, not necessarily everyone. It doesn't in any way mean that any other cancellations are assured or even related. Guests can unfortunately cancel and it's for a variety of reasons.

• Like 2

So now 4 of the most important guests have cancelled, not looking good for actors who have/will work on superhero shows.

4 most important guests to you I presume, not necessarily everyone. It doesn't in any way mean that any other cancellations are assured or even related. Guests can unfortunately cancel and it's for a variety of reasons.

True, they matter to me and I have seen all sorts of reasons, for cancellations like family emergency, work commitments, injury, illness, missed flights.

Other Arrow guest please... Katie Cassidy, Caity Lotz, Emily Bett Rickard, Willa Holland, Celina Jade, Katrina Law, Elysia Rotaru... just to name a few :whistling:

Across the current DC TV shows alone there must be dozens of possibilities. These shows are very popular and I am disappointed by how under-represented they are. I know you can't please everyone, but getting one popular actor from one of these shows will please a lot of people and make me very happy indeed! :)

• Like 2