Latest Guest Announcement - CARL WEATHERS

I have a photo already paid for with Dolph.. Is there anyway i can upgrade to do the Carl & Dolph photo?

This has already been answered many times already Colin. Please read this for your answer http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92397&p=1977468. Remember you can use the search function to look for answers, if you type 'upgrade' for example in the search box in the LFCC forum it will bring up all posts mentioning it.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to this and have spent since the announcement trying to get the American flag shorts for Carl to sign. All Iv found is some really naff ones that have 'Balboa' at the top...so not apollos shorts! Everywhere has a trick or treat studio pair that are as close as they come but sold out everywhere! And the shorts from Suzi Wong that are screen accurate for the film creed only 2015, as they did costume design for the film creed look awesome but are £60.

well that sucks !!

Last night it was showing as Sunday combo photoshoot , now its Saturday only .

I was umming and arring over getting this , but now SM have made the decision for me. You've just lost £110 (oh and the £60 that I would have paid for the Beverly Hills cop shoot)

It was never showing as Sunday to me since it was announced. It was listed at the bottom of the page under Sunday talks, but didn't have a day in the title, or the description so it was unclear. Shortly after it was put on the store, it had Saturday in the title, but still has Sunday's date in the desciption. That's why I'd been waiting, for confirmation

Edited by JacknDaniel

Well, I got an answer from the shop.... Awaiting confirmation....

Now I'm torned, wanted the joined photoshoot , but don't want to wait in vain as I don't want the batch numbers going up, it will just be easier for me to get the pictures done from the start.... With a low batch number, especially on Saturday where I've plenty to do and a train to catch at 7,

I'm tempted to get a Carl Weathers photoshoot on Friday... And maybe ask to upgrade, both pics to a joined one, so I'm sure I got something... Wathever happen....

Now I'm torned, wanted the joined photoshoot , but don't want to wait in vain as I don't want the batch numbers going up, it will just be easier for me to get the pictures done from the start.... With a low batch number, especially on Saturday where I've plenty to do and a train to catch at 7,

I'm tempted to get a Carl Weathers photoshoot on Friday... And maybe ask to upgrade, both pics to a joined one, so I'm sure I got something... Wathever happen....

You will not be able to use both tickets to upgrade to a joint one. You can upgrade one and pay the difference, but the second will be an extra.

• Like 1

You will not be able to use both tickets to upgrade to a joint one. You can upgrade one and pay the difference, but the second will be an extra.

Ok thanks, I'm just gonna give this a bit more time and take a decision by the weekend, hoping to get a positive answer for the upgrade by then....

By the way is it safe to ask for an upgrade now.... SM you still have time to add Sylvester Stallone and Mr T

Both Stallone and Mr T would be awesome.

And Mr T should be easy peacy. :D

Mr T would be so awesome,i'd fangirl till i faint lol :dance:

The shop got back to me saying they are waiting confirmation on upgrades & whether it's possible as i asked to upgrade from my Dolph photo to a joint one

The mods have not been told for sure either. The rules I posted about are the general ones applying if updates are allowed. Sorry for not making this clear.

• Like 1

By the way is it safe to ask for an upgrade now.... SM you still have time to add Sylvester Stallone and Mr T

Mr T doesn't do conventions from what I have heard. Would love SM to prove me wrong though!

Mr T doesn't do conventions from what I have heard. Would love SM to prove me wrong though!

I actually heard the same... Weird that he rather do infomercial, selling bbq and stuff

I remember seeing a video from a few years back when he was at either E3 or San Diego Comic Con, signing autographs for fans, and in the video he said how he loved meeting his fans and he appreciates people coming to meet him. He seemed pretty genuine. I would imagine he'd be expensive, but I wouldn't ever say he's impossible. The same used to be said about Diana Rigg, Ian McDiarmid, Denis Lawson, Gillian Anderson, John Simm, Michael J Fox, Sigourney Weaver, hell even Christopher Lloyd at one point and we all know how many times he's been over since. Never mind the fact that even Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sly Stallone have done events to meet their fans over the last couple of years. There have been countless people who 'don't do conventions' until they actually do them.

Edited by JacknDaniel

Yes, I updated my Dolph photoshoot to a joined one.... Thanks to the very helpful people at the online store....

I know people have been complaining about the price, it's ok to me, this joined photoshoot opportunity will not happen to often, might be the only chance I've got....

I now have all my photoshoots booked for Saturday, "only 4" should be able to manage

Will focus on signatures on Friday, the Gloves are ready... Posters for BHC, TWD, and Lost

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

I remember seeing a video from a few years back when he was at either E3 or San Diego Comic Con, signing autographs for fans, and in the video he said how he loved meeting his fans and he appreciates people coming to meet him. He seemed pretty genuine. I would imagine he'd be expensive, but I wouldn't ever say he's impossible. The same used to be said about Diana Rigg, Ian McDiarmid, Denis Lawson, Gillian Anderson, John Simm, Michael J Fox, Sigourney Weaver, hell even Christopher Lloyd at one point and we all know how many times he's been over since. Never mind the fact that even Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sly Stallone have done events to meet their fans over the last couple of years. There have been countless people who 'don't do conventions' until they actually do them.

i feel that a lot of the stigma of doing conventions has dissapeared . i once asked chris barrie (rimmer from red dwarf ) what is what like sitting on that side of the table . he responded " lots of people excited to see you and telliing you how wonderful you are and how much they love a piece of work you've done .. best thing in the world " . i think other actors are coming round to this

Edited by teskothemad
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting him last year at Brighton, a real gentleman. I don't recall his autograph was £30 but I could be wrong. Be advised that you may need physical therapy after shaking his hand as he has an iron grip. Lol

Same with Bruce Lee , he had quit the grip (poor Anders Nelsson) :P

Dithered over an auto from him at Brighton last year, and being tight I didn't bother in the end which I regret and didn't expect to see him back so soon. Must have walked past his table about 10 times.

At the end of the show I had to call my breakdown cover to the event hotel and decided to wait in the bar. I ordered my drink and then Mr Weathers sidled up next to me to order a martini, the cool cat! Couldn't believe how MAHOOSIVE he was, having only seen him sat behind a table previously. Bartender didn't even have a clue who he was. These 20-somethings who somehow have never seen Predator or Rocky. *sigh*

Great announcement, especially for the Rocky fans seeing Dolph at this show. I will be getting him for Happy Gilmore though!

He looks bit different w/o the moustache , though.