Latest Guest Announcement - CARL WEATHERS

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Carl Weathers

Appearing: Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Autograph Price: £30
Autograph on Items Gloves/Shorts: £40

Photo Shoot Price: £30

Photo Shoot with Dolph Lundgren: £110

Ding-Ding!! The hits just keep on coming! Thanks to our friends as Cineworld for announcing that Carl Weathers will be appearing at London Film & Comic Con! Carl, who is best known for portraying Apollo Creed in the 'Rocky' movies and Dillion in 'Predator', will be appearing over all three days. If that wasn't exciting enough, fans can also participate in a special joint photo shoot with Carl Weathers and Dolph Lundgren!

Apollo - Rocky, II, III, IV

Dillon - Predator

Col. Brewster - Tour of Duty

Carl Weathers - Arrested Development

Carl-Weathers-Forum001.jpg

Carl-Weathers-Forum002.jpg

Carl-Weathers-Forum003.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001835

Awesome, can't wait to meet him, photoshoot booked. I would have liked a joint photoshoot but £110 is a bit steep and i got to try and stick to my budget, if it was £90 i would have considered

Agreed! I may get a solo photo but the duo photo is way overpriced (even with the Brexit situation).

• Like 2

• Moderators

Okay guys: if you check the announcement topic you will noticed that we have deleted posts. These posts went past the level we can allow. Asking why More - fine. Those posts are still there. But all posts involving Name calling will be deleted.

Raylenth has already given the only explanation the mods can give as well. Guest prices can change.

Usually group shots are the total of all prices, yes. In rare occasions however the photoshoot may not be covered by the original contract. Extra item means New negotiations and a possible price change.

Posting this here as well as in the other thread.

• Like 3

Dithered over an auto from him at Brighton last year, and being tight I didn't bother in the end which I regret and didn't expect to see him back so soon. Must have walked past his table about 10 times.

At the end of the show I had to call my breakdown cover to the event hotel and decided to wait in the bar. I ordered my drink and then Mr Weathers sidled up next to me to order a martini, the cool cat! Couldn't believe how MAHOOSIVE he was, having only seen him sat behind a table previously. Bartender didn't even have a clue who he was. These 20-somethings who somehow have never seen Predator or Rocky. *sigh*

Great announcement, especially for the Rocky fans seeing Dolph at this show. I will be getting him for Happy Gilmore though!

• Like 1

I have a photo with Dolph, is there a way to upgrade for the duo photo with Carl too?

Same here, I just send the shop an email asking if possible and how to do this

I'm gonna go for signatures on gloves and get that out of the way on Friday, and hope that I'll be able to get the joined photoshoot on Saturday, that will be my fourth photoshoot on that day

Edited by mrvega

I had the pleasure of meeting him last year at Brighton, a real gentleman. I don't recall his autograph was £30 but I could be wrong. Be advised that you may need physical therapy after shaking his hand as he has an iron grip. Lol

Edited by SMD1984

I already have one with Dolph that I'm gonna get. I bought the joint one last night when I first heard. It's too good an opportunity to miss 😀

Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago together again 😀

I'll get Carl on his own when I go to Glasgow

well that sucks !!

Last night it was showing as Sunday combo photoshoot , now its Saturday only .

I was umming and arring over getting this , but now SM have made the decision for me. You've just lost £110 (oh and the £60 that I would have paid for the Beverly Hills cop shoot)

Edited by andrewrolar