Panicking - Too Many Photos?

Hi All,

Okay, only 2nd time at LFCC - I am now freaking out as my husband and I have lots on and I am now wondering if too much!!!

We have Gold Passes.

4 x Photo ops - Friday (one Diamond)

6 x Photo ops - Saturday (one Diamond)

5 x Photo ops - Sunday (one Diamond)

Obviously, we have autos we want to get too over the weekend - all you seasoned folks - do you think this is do-able???

Thanks

• Like 1

I know of people (and camels) who have done 20+ photos in a day without any special passes so you should be fine. If you do have any clashes then work out which shoot is best to go to first and speak to the crew who will try to get you through quickly so you can get it all done. No need to panic!

Edit: I just read the Gold pass part, you get priority so won't have any issues at all. I usually get between 7 and 12 photos a day with gold pass and it's still nice and relaxed even with getting a load of autos too.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I have:

Friday

1 photo 4 autographs

Saturday

4 photos (2 diamond) 5 autographs 2 talks

Sunday

6 photos (1 diamond) 4 autographs 1 talk

Trying to go no Gold pass so wish me luck

Also very doable. Especially with the priority of the diamond passes. Planning is key! Edited by Wrong Name

I have:

Friday

1 photo 4 autographs

Saturday

4 photos (2 diamond) 5 autographs 2 talks

Sunday

6 photos (1 diamond) 4 autographs 1 talk

Trying to go no Gold pass so wish me luck

Also very doable. Especially with the priority of the diamond passes. Planning is key!

Absolutely I'm not stressing yet

I know of people (and camels) who have done 20+ photos in a day without any special passes so you should be fine. If you do have any clashes then work out which shoot is best to go to first and speak to the crew who will try to get you through quickly so you can get it all done. No need to panic!

Edit: I just read the Gold pass part, you get priority so won't have any issues at all. I usually get between 7 and 12 photos a day with gold pass and it's still nice and relaxed even with getting a load of autos too.

yeah i agree with wrong name here i did 28 over 3 days last year and was fine aiming for a similar number this year and i got a gold pass to make it easier

I said in a similar post that last year I managed 34 photos and 20+ autographs without a Gold Pass. Yes I had a bit of time spent in queues but was ok.

This year will be easier as guests are on one floor so less running around to do.

• Like 1

I did 68 Photos last year over the three days and still had lots of cancellations and refunds because some photo shoots were impossible to get to. Planning is the key. :smile:

Most impressive! Haha How many are you on for this year?

I did 68 Photos last year over the three days and still had lots of cancellations and refunds because some photo shoots were impossible to get to. Planning is the key. :smile:

Haha, Thanks. So far this year...

18 for Friday, 12 for Saturday and only 2 for Sunday. Plenty of room for more guests. :smile: How many have you got?

Haha, Thanks. So far this year...

18 for Friday, 12 for Saturday and only 2 for Sunday. Plenty of room for more guests. :smile: How many have you got?

Still pretty good going! Think I have 13 for the whole weekend so well behind in numbers in comparison haha

Yeah still plenty of room looking forward to seeing what else gets announced over the next month! :D

This may not seem alot but usually i only do 1 or 2 photos or autos at cons. But this year im soo loving the line up ive got 6 booked already!

What is 'a lot' is different for everyone. For some 2-3 is a lot if they generally only get one. Great that you found 6 people you want to get!

This may not seem alot but usually i only do 1 or 2 photos or autos at cons. But this year im soo loving the line up ive got 6 booked already!

What is 'a lot' is different for everyone. For some 2-3 is a lot if they generally only get one. Great that you found 6 people you want to get!

I only did 3 last year. This year I'm going all out

• Like 1

I have booked so far 9 photoshoots for friday, 11 for saturday et 9 for sunday ...Don't panic ^^ I have benn in LFCC last year with a lot of photoshoots too and have done all... Showmasters are very good organized and if you have two photoshoots at the same time , they'll find a solution