Question about meeting Comic guests

Somebody please correct me if I am remembering wrong, but usually the Comic guests are all in a separate area called "Artists Alley." I think that was the name at least last year.

They will not be on VQ tickets for autographs. But as lingham already hinted at, if you want a drawing get there early. They can only do a limited amount of These during the Weekend and the lists for commissions get full fast.

• Like 1

Yeah they were in the talk area for the authors last year with the gaming area and what not.

I intend to get to there first when I can for what I want done as I dont want to leave London without them :) That for me is number one priority ahead of autos.

Comic guests do not operate on a VQ system as often there are 3-4 people in a queue at most for comic guests. If you're wanting autographs, these are *usually* free but I know for example that Rich Buckler charges, so maybe do a quick online search for any guests' prices beforehand! Also if you want a commission, your best bet is to see if artists take pre-commissions, where you e-mail them and they complete the artwork at home for you to pick up at the con. If they don't do pre-commissions, they'll probably only get the chance to do a handful of sketches during the day, so make any comic artists a priority when you get through the doors so that you can get on their sketch lists!