Iron Throne Photo Shoots Now Available!

I told my dad about this. He may or may not attend, but he said-- and I quote-- "I WANT TO SIT WITH JOFFREY".

Okay dad.

Remember, the photos with Jack and Throne DO have to be pre-purchased;

if just a regular photo yourself on the iron throne (no Joffrey) then those are bought at the venue.

Edited by Bing250

• Moderators

Is there no longer the option of buying any photo shoots besides the prop ones at the show anymore ? Sorry am a little confused as havent been for a couple years

The sales desk is still running during he event so you can still buy all photo ops at the show, however the eventbrite store also runs through the weekend as well to alleviate pressure on the desk.

Is the prop shoot only available on the Saturday? There's nothing listed for the Sunday - does this mean it's not available, or sold out?

As it's already been posted in here, the prop shoot without guests can't be prebought.

Do you just want a photo of you on the Throne or are you looking for the photoshoot with you, the Throne and Jack Gleeson? The Jack Gleeson shoot is indeed Saturday only.

My little (6) group of GoT cosplayers will be heading straight for the throne me thinks... and will keep returning... again... and again...

Are there rules against group shots with Jack?

You are aware that each person in the group will need their own ticket?

I am not aware of any rules preventing a group shot, but you will likely be asked to wait until the end of the session because the lighting would likely have to be reset for a group this large.

My little (6) group of GoT cosplayers will be heading straight for the throne me thinks... and will keep returning... again... and again...

Are there rules against group shots with Jack?

You are aware that each person in the group will need their own ticket?

I am not aware of any rules preventing a group shot, but you will likely be asked to wait until the end of the session because the lighting would likely have to be reset for a group this large.

Thank you :)

We're aware of the each ticket thing, I'm only checking because my friend and I weren't allowed in the same photo with Iain Glen last year. We made banners, we were sad xD

There may have been something that prevented this on the day. Sometimes larger Groups can be an issue. But two of you, that sounds like something came up.

EDIT: Okay, confirmation says: the rule of thumb is two People in the shot with a guest. I can't say what happened with Iain, but that's the rule. If you have more than 2 you will need to talk to crew and the photographer on the day and you will need to wait til the end of the shot,

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I just saw that this photo session is sold out in the eventbrite store. Are there any plans to add more or is that it now?

It does look like it is sold out, yes. The system was changed and the different batches are showing another way now.

If more will be added I don't think it will happen before Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked this. How does it work with batch numbers? I have batch 3. Is there a tannoy system in place?

No, the crew working on the photo area will call out the batch numbers, so you need to make sure you are at the right photo area at the right time.

If it's your first time then it might be an idea to have a read through the FAQs so you know what to expect and learn how it all works http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92425

Edited by Wrong Name

Booked this. How does it work with batch numbers? I have batch 3. Is there a tannoy system in place?

No, the crew working on the photo area will call out the batch numbers, so you need to make sure you are at the right photo area at the right time.

If it's your first time then it might be an idea to have a read through the FAQs so you know what to expect and learn how it all works http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92425

Awesome. Thanks.