Iron Throne Photo Shoots Now Available!

Will we be allowed to sit on it, or have HBO asked for this to not be the case as in Brighton back in November?

They let us in London two summers ago. Maybe they decided to stop letting people on it.

I remember this was scheduled for last year's LFCC but got cancelled.

It came to Brighton but it was only for display as a crew member told me that HBO requested that no one sits on it.

I did have a seating pose in mind for my Seventh Doctor cosplay, but I'll be doing different cosplays this summer.

Maybe at another event...

Brilliant opportunity - all booked up!

Hodor prop and now Jack + throne = very happy.

Bit worried now as I've - got beverly hills / vader with emp chair/ Hodor + prop now jack + throne and Thrones talk-

Im Praying for no clashes as have to work the Sunday now and only opportunity would be to move Vader to the Friday I guess.

Haha I have so much on Saturday now. I can't actually get anything else.

Booked this bad boy though. Like I was gonna miss it. Tbf they could have announced a shoot with Jack and a rubber chicken and I'd have gone for it.

So pumped. I actually said to my husband I'd love a photo with him and the throne. So thank you

• Like 5

Kinda sucks you can't use your diamond pass for this but can we use our prop voucher?

For the shoot with just the Iron Throne? Yes of course. But not for the one with Jack, it can't be upgraded.

Thats what I meant using the prop ticket we got when Thursday was cancelled:)

For years I've promised myself I will get a photo on the throne. Every year I've missed out.

Not this time.

Not sure how it would work with Jack though - would be a bit cosy with 2 people squeezed in....

You could always kneel at his feet... Show the respect a King deserves. :D

we only do that to TOO TALL

I can't imagine HBO letting the original go "on tour" so to speak. But then saying that there must be back ups or new versions of it over the 6 seasons.

I know Sky head office had a non screen used publicity version for staff when the series launched

Got photoshoot with jack already but be cool to have photo with throne for 5 pound can not see the tickets just for this through

There aren't any pre purchase tickets for the £5 shoot Simon. You pay on the day when you go to the session.

I have space in a cupboard under my stairs. You can live there.

Isn't that how famous movies begin? :D

I promise not to destroy any mail that comes for my 'guests' though. Obscenely large men may be turned away though for being a bit intimidating.