problems paying in the shop

Is anyone else having problems? I've tried 2 creditcards to pay my order, but even though the data is all correct and there is enough balance, the payment isn't going through. It just says: There's a problem processing your payment. Try another payment method.

Anyone have any ideas? Don't tell me Brexit has made it impossible to pay with a Dutch creditcard, I will start to cry.

IT WORKED!

Ok, I found out that the system requires a County to be filled in. We don't have those in the Netherlands, so I added the province instead, and then it finally worked. Strange thing is that it doesn't tell you that that is what is missing, nor is it a required field earlier on in the process. Well, I'm coming to London (again)!

BTW: it was Visa and Mastercard, I only have Maestro on my debit. And that is why I can't top up my oystercard anymore without extra charges from my bank, as their machines don't accept Maestro.

IT WORKED!

Ok, I found out that the system requires a County to be filled in. We don't have those in the Netherlands, so I added the province instead, and then it finally worked. Strange thing is that it doesn't tell you that that is what is missing, nor is it a required field earlier on in the process. Well, I'm coming to London (again)!

BTW: it was Visa and Mastercard, I only have Maestro on my debit. And that is why I can't top up my oystercard anymore without extra charges from my bank, as their machines don't accept Maestro.

That would have been my next guess - that caused Problems in the old store sometimes too. I thought they had switched this off as a mandatory field. I'll get this checked out.

Funny my visa is getting declined as well despite having planning plenty of balance. I must buy this Jeremy Renner Diamond!

Have you tried the County as Liessa suggested?

That was exactly what it was :P. Happy bunny now though, I have bought myself a Renner diamond pass!

Is Eventbrite playing up again?

It won't let me complete payment in the shop & sends me back to the first page. I've never had an issue with it in the past.

Just an update. It seems it's the Eventrite App playing up. As in the end I just went through Google to the website & managed to buy my ticket's there no problem.

Edited by bonniesrg