Destination London

I´m coming with Luxair from Luxembourg by plane , and I think my journey on the underground to my hotel the Novotel which is close to the convention is longer than my flight XD , I arrive at London City Airport and that is quite a journey to Hammersmith station from there. But "unfortunately" Luxair was for once the cheapest flight, which is like well never, but yeah London City, with BA to Heathrow would have been closer but was 100 euro more expensive.

Last time I went to London I did the same, flight then tube to St Pancras to catch my sister and then everywhere we needed to go x)

But at that time Luxair was really expensive (and just after there was some sales and I would've could fly for a fraction of the price I paid)

This time I will drive all the way from Strasbourg to Calais (something like 720km) and then get the Eurostar

Luxair has normally insane prices, but this time I got a flight for 77 euro XD, a flight for that rate nearly never happens with that company, normally it´s something around 350 euro. But if you will book one day a Luxair flight, never book it on their homepage , you get it cheaper on nearly every other site because there you don´t have to pay that 20 euro booking fee , luxair always wants :P

I'll come from the Czech Republic. And I don't fly, so bus it is :D

Thats impressive, how long will it take you?

About 18 hours or so. It's horrible :D A flight would have taken me only 2 hours (plus transport from Luton, Gatwick or Heathrow). But yeah. DonT like flying. And I hate the bus journey as well, but. Irrational fears win.

I travel to London a couple of times a year so I'm used to it though.

I did a coach trip to Paris that was about 12 hours, that had me ready to kill, so respect due there

• Like 1

I'm up all the way in County Durham (well...not IN county durham, I live like an hour away from there in Ferryhill), so it'll be about a 2-3 hour drive for my mom and myself in five weeks time!

• Like 2

I'll come from the Czech Republic. And I don't fly, so bus it is :D

Thats impressive, how long will it take you?

About 18 hours or so. It's horrible :D A flight would have taken me only 2 hours (plus transport from Luton, Gatwick or Heathrow). But yeah. DonT like flying. And I hate the bus journey as well, but. Irrational fears win.

I travel to London a couple of times a year so I'm used to it though.

Wow I admire your stamina and determination!

I'm coming from Greece, so 3 hours by plane.

• Like 2

Flying in from Madrid. Booked my flight fairly early, so I got a good deal on BA to Heathrow. 2 hours flight, then it should be a short train ride from there to Olympia. Our hotel is across the train tracks from the convention center!