By the way, I totally get if a guest retires early - regrettable but not unavoidable.

My beef would be if my priority Diamond pass has to take a back seat to let VQ pass holders have a go. To do so undermines the purpose of a Diamond pass in my opinion...

Sorry Diabolik, I didn't mean to imply diamond passes would be held up for gold and vq ticket holders, diamond passes are the ONLY group who are guaranteed to get through the auto queues and other ticket holders will not be given any priority over them. I just meant that if they do go with splitting the passes over the days the guest is there, there is an increased chance for gold and vq holders to get through at the end of the day but not over diamond pass holders who need to get through the queue.

Just got my first ever Diamond Pass for Jeremy Renner. I'm so excited to meet him. Brilliant guest, SM, thank you! :D

I'm really sorry that there's been a misunderstanding. It's always been said that activities will be spread out over the Weekend and does not exclude the autographs by any means. There's no specification anywhere that it does.

Your autograph and everything else is secure if you are there all Weekend. If you can only make one day as we said all efforts will be made.

If no Diamond Pass holders come up for a while then yes, VQ holders may be seen before all Diamond Passes get through. It's neither in the attendees' nor the show's or the guest's interest if the guest is sitting there twiddling their thumbs. I was lucky and slipped in for Sigourney Weaver last year because a lot of people were still in another popular photoshoot and the Crew did let VQ holders in to keep the line going.

But besides that Diamond Pass holders do still definitely have priority.

This is my first Diamond pass ever! I'm so excited. Can't wait to get my pass in the post. :)

As QS said a couple of posts ago Dan, nothing has been said yet for this year on how it's working other that what has been stated in the ticket T's&C's. If you are only really interested in the autographs and as you are going on Sunday I'd say you would be fine as you can go through any time once your number has been called. On the off chance this method is put in place for this year then it can be discussed in greater detail. Don't worry about it now as it hasn't been stated that this method will be used, but do note that as also said before activities can take place over the entire weekend.

Edited by Raylenth

As QS said a couple of posts ago Dan, nothing has been said yet for this year on how it's working other that what has been stated in the ticket T's&C's. If you are only really interested in the autographs and as you are going on Sunday I'd say you would be fine as you can go through any time once your number has been called. On the off chance this method is put in place for this year then it can be discussed in greater detail.

ahahah I was halfway through typing a reply and seen one had been posted :)

As QS said a couple of posts ago Dan, nothing has been said yet for this year on how it's working other that what has been stated in the ticket T's&C's. If you are only really interested in the autographs and as you are going on Sunday I'd say you would be fine as you can go through any time once your number has been called. On the off chance this method is put in place for this year then it can be discussed in greater detail.

:smile:

:smile:

Can you point me in the right direction lol ;)

Amazing guest, thank you SM. You wouldn't believe the chaos I have caused trying to get to this event now, lol.

I do have a question, I have booked a photoshoot with Jeremy on the Saturday. I am nervous about the autograph as I really don't want to miss out. My question is, can I upgrade to a diamound pass for Jeremy and how much would that cost? Thank you ever so much.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Amazing guest, thank you SM. You wouldn't believe the chaos I have caused trying to get to this event now, lol.

I do have a question, I have booked a photoshoot with Jeremy on the Saturday. I am nervous about the autograph as I really don't want to miss out. My question is, can I upgrade to a diamound pass for Jeremy and how much would that cost? Thank you ever so much.

As already posted a number of times: yes, as long as Diamond Passes are not sold out this is possible.

You pay the difference between the two prices. Contact the store if you want to do this.

deleted as QS already answered. I will add if you do email them don't expect a speedy response. They will get back to you as soon as they can but they will be receiving a lot of emailed and upgrade requests at the moment. I emailed Sunday evening and haven't heard back yet so don't fret if you don't hear back straight away.

Edited by Raylenth

What are you folks having signed by Jeremy any idea's with it being a super guest ?

Im thinking my phase 1 box set
Good call - though carrying it about would be a pain. Maybe the tesseract inside it?
Its not the awesome set with the Tesseract, its just the blu rays, I couldn't find the tesseract set in the UK

It was an Amazon.com exclusive same as the phase 2 set with the Guardians Orb. It should still be available to purchase though, I got mine from there a few years back.

Thank you, Queen_Sindel and Raylenth. Sorry, missed the earlier posts. Will email and find out. I assume I would need to include all details of the item already booked (shoot details) in the email.

Thanks ever so much for your answers.

Yes, if you haven't emailed them already include the order numbers of the items you already have.

Thank you, Queen_Sindel and Raylenth. Sorry, missed the earlier posts. Will email and find out. I assume I would need to include all details of the item already booked (shoot details) in the email.

Thanks ever so much for your answers.

Yes, if you haven't emailed them already include the order numbers of the items you already have.

Thank you, Raylenth. Will do.

do diamond passes mean we get our autographs personalised

No, the same rules apply on personalisations for diamond pass holders as standard. They may personalise, they may not, it could change throughout the day. It won't be known until the show.