Hey :P first post in a few days, been busy with stuff... Nothing that exciting ;)

So want my first post to be about how amazing jeremy renner was today. Happy, friendly... Even towards the end of what was a massively busy day for him im sure his spirits never dropped!

He even stopped in at the famke talk i heard?

Total legend, bring him back again in future please :P and maybe he could bring some of his on screen friends too!

• Like 1

Zahariel or anyone with diamon auto. Go first thing in the morning. He was personalising first thing on Saturday! I assume Showmasters just wanted him to get through as many as possible so they stopped him personalising. But he was when I went at 9.30!

Absolute gem of a guy! Seemed like he was having fun and a lovely smile

• Moderators

Zahariel or anyone with diamon auto. Go first thing in the morning. He was personalising first thing on Saturday! I assume Showmasters just wanted him to get through as many as possible so they stopped him personalising. But he was when I went at 9.30!

Showmasters don't tell a guest to stop personalising, that decision is generally with the guest and their team.

Showmasters don't tell a guest to stop personalising, that decision is generally with the guest and their team.

Sorry Stuart but I was specifically told by the pit boss at Jeremy's area that it was entirely their decision to stop the personalising so that he could get through more autos! Which I completely understand and agreed with, I joined the queue and got my 12x8 marvel print signed. Not to worry though as I got a low VQ on the Sunday and got my photo personalised then. Thought maybe I might not even get a autograph from him this weekend but ended up getting both, that's how well run his area was - they knew when to speed things up and when to slow things down by altering the personalisations.

Edited by Zahariel

Murph, I managed to get my autograph personalised so I am really over the moon.

Dannysgirl05, so happy for you. Shame I didn't get to see you. Would have been great to say 'hi'.

What can I say, best guest experience at an event for a long time. Still buzzing from it. Absolutely wonderful gent. Really friendly and seemed to be enjoying himself. I did like that he did acknowledge everyone when signing. I was worried that he was going to be so busy that he wouldn't get to do that.

Really happy with both my photoshoots especially my second one. All my friends, family and myself think it is my best one to date and I have done loads.

Thank you SM for an incredible guest. Total dream come true.

Same here, but I had to go back a few times before I could. He was open queue and not busy on Saturday evening, but not personalising. Then went back Sunday morning and he wasn't. Finally around lunchtime Sunday I was told he was again :D

I got my Mi5 poster signed and tried to explain how I came by it. This was at 9.30 on Saturday morning. I was a little tongue tied and nervous even with my friends. When I explained he said "Oh wow," Luckily I was with my friends cause after the auto we went around the booth thingy and I just collapsed on the floor. My legs wouldn't hold me up and I was shaking.

My photos were amazing. I was so nervous cause the first time I had to go in on my own without my friends. I shyly asked if I coild have a hug and he said "Sure Momma," almost fell on the floor. And when I got outside I had to sit down again. I was a little tearful but didn't have a full on cry.

The second photo was even better even though it seemed quicker. I did ask for a big hug and he said "Sure baby," ;)

Then I had another auto cause I just loved the photo. So we ended up in an open queue on Sunday afternoon. I got a little excited when I saw he had his glasses on and I got told to put my phone away by the security guard and the steward. (If that steward reads this... I'm SO sorry. I got a little excited!)

Then I managed to see him again cause a friend of mine had a car crash outside Olympia and couldn't get to see him. So we clubbed together and got her an autograph for her and explained what happened. He was so sweet and nice about it.

Sorry if this is long.

Edited by dannysgirl05
  • Like 1

Aww, that's great dannysgirl05, glad you had a great time :smile:

Me and my friends were some of the last few in on the Saturday, and even though you could see he was tired, he still seemed so happy.

I also want to say a huge thank you to the lovely lady who was handling his autographs/the money, for not capping the queue, and letting my friend pay and then check on someone else's queue while Jeremy went for a break.

So lovely to hear, Dannygirl05. Jeremy is someone I have tried to meet a couple of times (including the Socceraid match as I live quite close to Trafford) but was unsuccessful. I was first devastated when he was announced for LFCC as I had to pull out of the event prior to his announcement. Luckily, my Mum and friends were incredible and made it possible that I could come and meet him. Still blown away by their generosity. With him being amazing it really added to an already incredible surprise.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

So lovely to hear, Dannygirl05. Jeremy is someone I have tried to meet a couple of times (including the Socceraid match as I live quite close to Trafford) but was unsuccessful. I was first devastated when he was announced for LFCC as I had to pull out of the event prior to his announcement. Luckily, my Mum and friends were incredible and made it possible that I could come and meet him. Still blown away by their generosity. With him being amazing it really added to an already incredible surprise.

I went to Soccer Aid too with my friends but we were on the wrong side of the coach and didn't get to see him. But we had a good view from the stands. Been a fan for a few years, since Mi4 and I never thought I'd meet him. :)

That's amazing that your family did that. My sister bought me my extra photo op. Which I absolutely love!

Edited by dannysgirl05

I went to Soccer Aid too with my friends but we were on the wrong side of the coach and didn't get to see him. But we had a good view from the stands. Been a fan for a few years, since Mi4 and I never thought I'd meet him. :)

That's amazing that your family did that. My sister bought me my extra photo op. Which I absolutely love!

Socceraid did haunt me as they messed up when they would put up the security barriers outside the stadium. They are usually much faster. It made for a crowded nightmare experience. Jeremy along with many of the rest of the world team shot past us as the crowds were out of control.

Been interested since the Pink 'Trouble' video and Angel. Renewed my love for his work with Hawkeye. Been a fan ever since.

Thank you ever so much. I still can't believe they covered everything including the diamond pass and extra photoshoot. So stunned. That is so lovely of your sister. So happy for you. <3

Socceraid did haunt me as they messed up when they would put up the security barriers outside the stadium. They are usually much faster. It made for a crowded nightmare experience. Jeremy along with many of the rest of the world team shot past us as the crowds were out of control.

Been interested since the Pink 'Trouble' video and Angel. Renewed my love for his work with Hawkeye. Been a fan ever since.

Thank you ever so much. I still can't believe they covered everything including the diamond pass and extra photoshoot. So stunned. That is so lovely of your sister. So happy for you. <3

Happy for you too. If your on Facebook you can add me if you want. We might already have Renner friends in common :)

• Like 1

Great guest, was worried he might not come after friday cancelation so delighted he could make it for the rest of the weekend. really friendly, you wonder if they will be as he is a genuine A lister and doesn't need to be doing things like this but he seemed to be enjoying meeting people and can't fault him in any way. Nice one Showmasters.

Edited by loveamyadams