• Moderators

A bit of a total side note, but did Sigourney Weaver personalise last year?

I can't recall hearing anything. She definitely did not when I was in line.

No as far as I'm aware she wasn't personalising at all that weekend and I think there was some strict rules with this one, a couple of guys in front of me had post-its on with their names which they were asked to remove before handing their pics over to the crew as she was not personalising Edited by StuartG2198

• Moderators

I don't think Renner would do that X

Sometimes it is not up to the guest sadly and they will be told what to do by their representatives, Jeremy will be in high demand so there is potential he will not be personalising, never say never, I hope I'm wrong as I'd like something personalised too.

Sometimes it is not up to the guest sadly and they will be told what to do by their representatives, Jeremy will be in high demand so there is potential he will not be personalising, never say never, I hope I'm wrong as I'd like something personalised too.

I've never known him do a con in the US and not personalise. He does what he wants. During the AOU premier he refused to talk to the press until he'd signed fan autographs x

• Like 2

• Moderators

I've never known him do a con in the US and not personalise. He does what he wants. During the AOU premier he refused to talk to the press until he'd signed fan autographs x

I'm glad to hear and hope that this will be the case, I can only talk from previous experience with the bigger guests but am happy to be proved wrong.

• Moderators

For me there's no one bigger but I'm a massive fan lol :)

But even I was amazed at Sigourney Weaver last year and Michael J Fox who I was a massive fan of when I was younger. Sadly I couldn't go last year!

I can tell :), I hope you have an amazing experience meeting him, he seems like a really cool guy and will be really popular.

No as far as I'm aware she wasn't personalising at all that weekend and I think there was some strict rules with this one, a couple of guys in front of me had post-its on with their names which they were asked to remove before handing their pics over to the crew as she was not personalising

There was one guy on the forum that posted a pic of his signed & personalised photoshoot print, lucky sod. :thumbup:

Besides that lone example, I did not see anyone on the day get a personalisation, and no-one else on here said they managed to get one either.

• Moderators

No as far as I'm aware she wasn't personalising at all that weekend and I think there was some strict rules with this one, a couple of guys in front of me had post-its on with their names which they were asked to remove before handing their pics over to the crew as she was not personalising

There was one guy on the forum that posted a pic of his signed & personalised photoshoot print, lucky sod. :thumbup:

Besides that lone example, I did not see anyone on the day get a personalisation, and no-one else on here said they managed to get one either.

Very lucky guy.

Depends on whether that is what you want - for me usually an un- personalised sig is great.

When I met Carl Weathers last year I just wanted his sig on my boxing glove but he said he would only sign it if it was personalised. I got the distinct impression that this was to stop me reselling the glove (which I had no intention of doing) but it was a weird twist on the usual situation Ie wanting a personalised sig but being refused...wonder if this will be the case this year at LFCC where Carl personalising will slow up the queues???

Depends on whether that is what you want - for me usually an un- personalised sig is great.

When I met Carl Weathers last year I just wanted his sig on my boxing glove but he said he would only sign it if it was personalised. I got the distinct impression that this was to stop me reselling the glove (which I had no intention of doing) but it was a weird twist on the usual situation Ie wanting a personalised sig but being refused...wonder if this will be the case this year at LFCC where Carl personalising will slow up the queues???

I've heard of other actors doing this too. Anthony Daniels comes to mind (if I'm not mistaken).

I've heard of other actors doing this too. Anthony Daniels comes to mind (if I'm not mistaken).

Anthony is a top guy, he has his own way of doing things and after all these years he knows whats what and works best, sometimes this doesn't sit well with others but I've never had a problem with him :)

this has been a definite thing .. some prefer personalising your photo or item ..because it means you are very unlikey to resell.. i've also heard of some people signing unpersonalised in blue ink because for some reason its worth less or something like that .. i have had no problem with guests peresonaliing stuff and frankly prefer it to be honest

Agreed if i'm getting an 8x10 i'm all for personalising infact I prefer it just when it comes to poster there is no room, especially like on my Thrones poster there are easily 30+ autos on it just stick to auto and character name!