Amazing guest. Well done Showmasters!

I bought the diamond pass last night. Also want the Famke pass and possibly Ron. I'm only interested in the photo ops and autos from the passes.

Is it realistic that I could fit all those in on one day?

I bought the diamond pass last night. Also want the Famke pass and possibly Ron. I'm only interested in the photo ops and autos from the passes.

Yes. But everyone, please don't consider a Diamond Pass a fast pass to get everything done in a day. Usually things are split over two days. If you don't care about missing talks that is one issue off the list. But there is always something that can happen, like a guest being taken ill and having to retire early or something like that. Also in some occasions last year - I have no info if it will happen this year - you may be assigned an autograph day.

As I said, I have no info if that will happen again. But we get an increasing amount of questions with this "can I fit this in on one day?", so I felt the need to point it out. We don't want anyone to be possibly upset.

Were you at the London MI5 Premiere as well ;-)

What are you folks having signed by Jeremy any idea's with it being a super guest ?

Im thinking my phase 1 box set
I have a poster signed by Tom Cruise and the director of Mi5 Chris McQuarrie so I'm having that signed :)

What are you folks having signed by Jeremy any idea's with it being a super guest ?

Im thinking my phase 1 box set
Good call - though carrying it about would be a pain. Maybe the tesseract inside it?

Its not the awesome set with the Tesseract, its just the blu rays, I couldn't find the tesseract set in the UK

Yes. But everyone, please don't consider a Diamond Pass a fast pass to get everything done in a day. Usually things are split over two days. If you don't care about missing talks that is one issue off the list. But there is always something that can happen, like a guest being taken ill and having to retire early or something like that. Also in some occasions last year - I have no info if it will happen this year - you may be assigned an autograph day.

As I said, I have no info if that will happen again. But we get an increasing amount of questions with this "can I fit this in on one day?", so I felt the need to point it out. We don't want anyone to be possibly upset.

Hi QS, I appreciate why you are saying this, to manage expectations, but all the same I am a bit concerned by the revelation that we may be granted an autograph day.

As before I am only there Saturday and intend to devote the entire day to meeting the 3 guests I've bought Diamond passes for: Dolph, Famke and Rutger. I appreciate I will miss Dolph's talk as it is on Sunday but I purchased Diamond passes to "guarantee" getting their autographs.

I appreciate you say it may not happen but I for one would be very unhappy to be told I can only get their autographs on Sunday, as this would entail staying an additional night in London and paying for 2 additional return fares home for my wife and I, which could cost approx £400. This after spending £600 on Diamond passes!!?!

My understanding when purchasing Diamond passes was that I would get priority, albeit in number order, to get an autograph before gold passes and VQ tickets. If there is also now a suggestion that Diamond pass holders may not get everything done in a day, what chance do the VQ ticket holders have?!

I am sure if we were given autograph days they could help us out if we are only attending one day. I'm sure last year we were given a day for diamond pass auto/photo.

As this year we said which day we wanted the photo, then hopefully auto will be the same.

I'm guessing the dog tags are the same laminate passes as last year, not actual dog tags?

The laminate pass is your actual Diamond Pass. I don't think we had any dog tags in the Diamond Pass packages last year.

So, just to confirm, the only thing that is sent out in the post is the laminated Diamond Pass (sent out to the address to the individuals address on Eventbrite)?

I'm guessing the dog tags are the same laminate passes as last year, not actual dog tags?

The laminate pass is your actual Diamond Pass. I don't think we had any dog tags in the Diamond Pass packages last year.

So, just to confirm, the only thing that is sent out in the post is the laminated Diamond Pass (sent out to the address to the individuals address on Eventbrite)?

Yes. As already repeatedly confirmed only the pass is sent out, not the rest of the items in the Diamond Pass package.

Hi QS, I appreciate why you are saying this, to manage expectations, but all the same I am a bit concerned by the revelation that we may be granted an autograph day.

As before I am only there Saturday and intend to devote the entire day to meeting the 3 guests I've bought Diamond passes for: Dolph, Famke and Rutger. I appreciate I will miss Dolph's talk as it is on Sunday but I purchased Diamond passes to "guarantee" getting their autographs.

I appreciate you say it may not happen but I for one would be very unhappy to be told I can only get their autographs on Sunday, as this would entail staying an additional night in London and paying for 2 additional return fares home for my wife and I, which could cost approx £400. This after spending £600 on Diamond passes!!?!

My understanding when purchasing Diamond passes was that I would get priority, albeit in number order, to get an autograph before gold passes and VQ tickets. If there is also now a suggestion that Diamond pass holders may not get everything done in a day, what chance do the VQ ticket holders have?!

I think specifying the days diamond pass holders was done to manage the queue's. Holders do get priority but by spreading it out over the weekend you actually increase the chance of gold and VQ holders being able to get auto's. I don't know what system they will use, we will have to wait and see.

The only thing specified on the T&C's are, for example from Jeremy's 'Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.'

Thanks for replying Raylenth, I actually overlooked this on my phone.

Diamond Passes have guaranteed autographs, yes. But nowhere does it say that you will get your autograph and photo all on the one day you are there if you are attending one day only. It has repeatedly been stated that Diamond Pass activities are spread out over the Weekend. This is absolutely not new. Raylenth kindly has already quoted the t&c. You are guaranteed everything that is in the package. But the package is based on a Weekend attendance.

Even if there are no scheduled days for autographs - again I have no info this will happen, I have posted this as a warning - something may come up. I haven't met Jeremy yet, he may be a slow signer like Christopher Lloyd or Robert Englund. There was no way on earth the two could have seen all Diamond Passes in one day.

Crew will do their best to get People through if they really have a Train to make for example. But the number of attendees who have bought Diamond Passes and are saying "I can only make one day" has at least tripled from the last Show. Eventually the number will reach the breaking point.

Exactly. As I said earlier the crew will try to help people out if they can if someone needs to leave but if they have lots of diamond pass holders coming forward saying 'oh but i'm only here for....' it's going to cause massive issues. Think about it from the other way around as well. People with low ticket number might be thinking 'yes, I can get it done early as i'm not here tomorrow' or if they have lots of other things to get on with being told 'sorry, we have to bump you because we have xxx amount of people who have to leave to squeeze through before you'.

It's a difficult situation but you can't rely on being able to get through on a specific day. I'm sure everything will be alright, but then again there is a small risk if you are limiting yourself time wise.

Edited by Raylenth

Thanks for your responses guys.

Firstly I am hopeful that there won't be any issues that prevent me from getting my autographs in one day.

I will just say this: I appreciate the terms and conditions you refer to about activities spread over the weekend, I was though under the impression that this referred to the photo ops and talks only. To me a Diamond pass was a sure way of getting an autograph over the space of a 9 hour day (ok, maybe a 6 hour day if we factor in photo shoots and lunch breaks).

Having missed out on Stan Lee's autograph a few years back despite having a VQ ticket of 60 because of a never ending queue of Gold pass holders, I vowed never to put myself in that position again. To this end the Diamond pass was my way of ensuring I get an autograph and wasn't this the reason for its introduction? If I end up being told I have to "come back tomorrow" chiefly to allow VQ ticket holders a chance to get an autograph I (and no doubt other Diamond pass holders in the same boat as me) will not be happy...just saying that's all and hopefully my fears will come to nothing.

Edited by Diabolik

By the way, I totally get if a guest retires early - regrettable but not unavoidable.

My beef would be if my priority Diamond pass has to take a back seat to let VQ pass holders have a go. To do so undermines the purpose of a Diamond pass in my opinion...

Edited by Diabolik

I'm really sorry that there's been a misunderstanding. It's always been said that activities will be spread out over the Weekend and does not exclude the autographs by any means. There's no specification anywhere that it does.

Your autograph and everything else is secure if you are there all Weekend. If you can only make one day as we said all efforts will be made.

If no Diamond Pass holders come up for a while then yes, VQ holders may be seen before all Diamond Passes get through. It's neither in the attendees' nor the show's or the guest's interest if the guest is sitting there twiddling their thumbs. I was lucky and slipped in for Sigourney Weaver last year because a lot of people were still in another popular photoshoot and the Crew did let VQ holders in to keep the line going.

But besides that Diamond Pass holders do still definitely have priority.