I don't post often on the forums but feel I have to with this. There are already people saying who? Or they don't think it's a huge guest or too expensive.

I'll be honest from the clues I had a feeling it would be Jeremy but prepared myself to not be able to afford it but blimey Showmasters you have made my day.

Not only is he Hawkeye but Hurt Locker is one of my favourite films. He is a huge name and is so relevant right now and I can't quite believe the price and what value for money it is.

Photoshoot has been booked and I can't believe I'm gonna meet an Avenger. No matter what the grumpy spoilsport may say the truth is people like me are over the moon.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Very nicely said. Lets respect different likes and passions. Thats what this is all about in my opinion... and agree very mice price. I got my Diamond pass. 😊😊😊

Absolutely fantastic guest - Not someone I ever thought I'd meet so well done SM for the coup!!

Photoshoot booked and fingers crossed I'll be able to get an autograph or two but just meeting Hawkeye will make my whole year for sure. :dance:

• Like 1

Can I swap my photo op for a Diamond and pay the difference

You can't swap. It is still called an upgrade, we've been explaining this so often in all Diamond pass threads. ;) You have to contact the store.

That's what I meant. Thank you.

and i just want to say jason thank you so much this will be my first avenger and if its the only one i ever meet it will be down to you so thank you so much for everything you do for all of us

Totally agree with this... Jason (and the Showmasters Team) you are all awesome... My 13 yr old son has just had his dream come true..

• Like 1

how do you get the lanyard and dogtag for the diamond pass when you purchase it

The lanyard will probably be posted out with the diamond pass, if not it and everything else included would be collected from the venue.

how do you get the lanyard and dogtag for the diamond pass when you purchase it

The lanyard will probably be posted out with the diamond pass, if not it and everything else included would be collected from the venue.

thank you very much for this quick response

Lanyard should be pickup at the venue too. Usually only the Diamond Pass is mailed out.

I'm confused... Thanks for the way. Very happy and kinda sick with happiness right now.

But the diamond pass for Sunday does not include a talk? Me and my friend had to book an entry and talk for Saturday as extras. Why doesn't it mention that the diamond Sunday pass does not include a talk?

And what does it mean that the Diamond passes are mailed out? X

Edited by dannysgirl05

I'm confused... Thanks for the way. Very happy and kinda sick with happiness right now.

But the diamond pass for Sunday does not include a talk? Me and my friend had to book an entry and talk for Saturday as extras. Why doesn't it mention that the diamond Sunday pass does not include a talk?

And what does it mean that the Diamond passes are mailed out? X

Diamond pass inclusions can cover more than one day - when you purchase it, the day you select is only for the Photo Op, so for example you could choose Sunday for photo and still go to talk on the Saturday, as the talk is the Saturday and get your auto on the Saturday if you chose to.

you do still need an entry ticket for any days you wish to attend,

Hope that makes sense lol

Edited by Bing250