MASSIVE MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT SAT 7PM

Just got "Who can't wait for the Hustle and bustle of #LFCC?" on Twitter. Capital H along with other clues so far, I'm gonna jump on the Jeremy Renner bandwagon (American Hustle).

Jennifer Lawrence is also in American Hustle. I'll be so shocked if it's her. I really hope it is.

"hits the target"? Bradley Cooper was in American Sniper and American Hustle

• Like 1

Look at the opening few sentences. When has there ever been so many obvious typos / added letters?

I'm going to crack this.

My initial guess, thinking to how MASSIVE guests work in attending things like there is this will be someone in London around July from a movie who is already in/around Europe and I'm looking at 'Ghostbusters'. Then we have 'Star Trek Beyond'. And 'Jason Bourne'.

And looking and hot...on target....ugh, I don't know. Looking into things and thinking far too hard here.

Hmmm.

My guesses are Chris Hemsworth - Chris Pine - Matt Damon.

Calling one of them.

The clues to me would suggest......Jeremy Renner

"Who can't wait for the Hustle and bustle of #LFCC?"- American Hustle

"It's also fun seeing the people that get the clues, and those who completely miss all of them.. it's quite comical.." - Hawkeye (comic book hero)

"Some of my clues are so damn good I just want to take a bow." - Hawkeye

"There is no one guest that will please every single person.. so no point trying to guess that.. it's impossible :)" - Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol/Rogue Nation

"Who is SO sure about their guess that they're willing to bet their house on it?" - the programme House (he played Jimmy Quidd)

"This guest totally hits the target for LFCC" - Hawkeye (again)

"I should probably go to bed but I'm enjoying the hunt for answers too much." - Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

If it is someone else, that is a ridiculous level of conicidence....

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 5

I'm taking a wild guess with the 'target clue' and massive guest as Will smith, he's playing Deadshot in suicide squad and in the comics he never misses. Could work out that he is over in time for LFCC and the suicide squad premiere early August.

• Like 1

• Moderators

"It's also fun seeing the people that get the clues, and those who completely miss all of them.. it's quite comical.." - Hawkeye (comic book hero)

"There is no one guest that will please every single person.. so no point trying to guess that.. it's impossible :)" - Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol/Rogue Nation

"Who is SO sure about their guess that they're willing to bet their house on it?" - the programme House (he played Jimmy Quidd)

"I should probably go to bed but I'm enjoying the hunt for answers too much." - Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

If it helps, some of them aren't even clues ;)

• Like 1

Don't ruin it David :P

We clearly have different definitions of the word 'help'.

• Like 1

We clearly have different definitions of the word 'help'.

Although they're not all clues, I'm back to thinking it's Jeremy because of some of them.

• Moderators

Dont care it has to be Eddie Murphy, why have all the cast of Beverly Hills Cop without the main character

We're had plenty of reunions without the main character. It's not always possible, but fans still want to meet them.

• Like 1

Dont care it has to be Eddie Murphy, why have all the cast of Beverly Hills Cop without the main character

We're had plenty of reunions without the main character. It's not always possible, but fans still want to meet them.

no still holding out hope he'll attend