MASSIVE MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT SAT 7PM

Jennifer Lawrence or Jeremy Renner would definitely fit, given the clues. Are those even clues, though? Always so cryptic and teasing, SM. Nah, I dunno. I'll remove myself from the guessing game early because either way, it sounds like there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford this guest regardless. Have fun guessing!

99% of my guesses and wrong and 99% of big guests announced are not my cup of tea at all so i'm really hoping this will be one for me especially after Sam Neill is no longer attending.

Out of the celebs named so far the ones that would be amazing for me would be.

Orlando Bloom (LotR)

Tom Hiddleston (Thor)

Kevin Costner (Prince of Thieves)

Emilia Clarke (GoT)

Iwan Rheon (GoT)

Edited by sarzy2
  • Like 2

Showmasters gets my full respect aquring the likes of: Bruce Campbell, Sigornuey Weaver, Michael J Fox and Famke Jansen...so really unless it's the likes of Downey Jr, DeNiro, Pacino or Connery I wouldn't be totally shocked as you guys know how to pull them in.

Harrison ford, Hugh Jackman or is it sylverster Stallone ?

IF it is Harrison I'll be first in line- with the "Target" comment I'm wondering if it maybe Kevin Costner.

Would love it if iwas Boris Johnson and we get to throw custard pies-

• Like 2

hit the target ????? wow you guys are funny :-)

j

now your teasing us

It's what he does!

I like these games I think is a fun way to build up a guest

It's torture!

Harrison ford, Hugh Jackman or is it sylverster Stallone ?

IF it is Harrison I'll be first in line- with the "Target" comment I'm wondering if it maybe Kevin Costner.

Would love it if iwas Boris Johnson and we get to throw custard pies-

I love Bo Jo he has a great sense of humour I would even vote for Bo Jo to be priminister

• Like 1

I have no money until next Wednesday so if it's someone I want to meet then it'll probably be sold out by then, I'm actually close to tears :(

Same I don't get any money till Monday so if it sells quick like they are suggesting I'm gonna be absolutely gutted :(

• Like 1

I have no money until next Wednesday so if it's someone I want to meet then it'll probably be sold out by then, I'm actually close to tears :(

Same I don't get any money till Monday so if it sells quick like they are suggesting I'm gonna be absolutely gutted :(

Same here :(