EU Referendum Result

KingRichard76

Yeah we are out, but even under the article 50 provision it'll be at least two years before we actually leave.

Full disclosure I didn't vote because in ny opinion neither side gave a compelling enough argument

• Like 1

I'm over the moon. :clap::clap::clap:

This results means more control over what we do. No more decisions being made by the EU by people who are no accountable to us. Those 5p bag charges - yes, it's down to the EU.

Trust me - you will see a better Britain. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

FREE AT LAST!!!

• Like 4

Those 5p bag charges - yes, it's down to the EU.

We can only see what will happen going forward but there wasn't anything wrong with charging for bags to discourage people from using them in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm over the moon. :clap::clap::clap:

This results means more control over what we do. No more decisions being made by the EU by people who are no accountable to us. Those 5p bag charges - yes, it's down to the EU.

Trust me - you will see a better Britain. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

FREE AT LAST!!!

Yeah, awesome, we can have Boris Johnson in control of everything, that won't be terrible.

Darn. :(

I was in the remain corner. I'm not fully confident in leaving, and if we do, it'll take all 27 other countries to let us back in again. If we stay we at least have the option to leave in the future.

And the 5p bag charge, well... where I work we only have paper bags, which are pretty handy for recycling, so I can't remember the last time I had to pay for one. And honestly 5p isn't going to bankrupt me anyway...

Sad, sad day for us all. If I saw a deep dark hole, I wouldn't just jump into the unknown because 'it might be good'. Things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before (if) they get better. Good job I spent my money on LFCC early on, I feel I'm going to need what I have now down the line!

Well I was considering upgrading to a Diamond pass but don't know what to do now - I work in London in a financially associated company so wonder if I'll even have a job soon and should be saving my money.

Good luck on staging showmasters events in Germany in the future.! Less German customers with money in their pockets as they'll have to bail out Greece,Spain,Italy and the rest of them on their own. :clap: .now we'll see how pro European they really are when the taxman comes calling to their door for yet another bag of cash.

Edited by loveamyadams

Good luck on staging showmasters events in Germany in the future.! Less German customers with money in their pockets as they'll have to bail out Greece,Spain,Italy and the rest of them on their own. :clap: .now we'll see how pro European they really are when the taxman comes calling to their door for yet another bag of cash.

You obviously so don't follow the German news. :lol: In the current climate if a referendum would be held here I doubt it would be as tight as in the UK. I'd say at least 2/3 in favour of #leave.

What Angela Merkel and a lot of the politicians in charge are stating goes against the believes of a lot of People, and the EU is not the only subject where this happens.

• Like 1

Well I was considering upgrading to a Diamond pass but don't know what to do now - I work in London in a financially associated company so wonder if I'll even have a job soon and should be saving my money.

I work in sales I'm in trouble :P

You obviously so don't follow the German news. :lol: In the current climate if a referendum would be held here I doubt it would be as tight as in the UK. I'd say at least 2/3 in favour of #leave.

What Angela Merkel and a lot of the politicians in charge are stating goes against the believes of a lot of People, and the EU is not the only subject where this happens.

well i must admit i don't follow German news . you've got me there. :smile: i thought Germany was very pro EU thats what the media or remain campaign would have us believe here. well you live there so you know the mood better than me. To be honest i think people will do what they've allways done and just get on with it.

well i must admit i don't follow German news . you've got me there. :smile: i thought Germany was very pro EU thats what the media or remain campaign would have us believe here. well you live there so you know the mood better than me. To be honest i think people will do what they've allways done and just get on with it.

The German politicians - yes, very pro-EU. The German public is actually repeating a lot of what the leave campaign has brought up in the UK debate. Though the charge for plastic bags actually was pretty widely accepted without groaning. But that was one of the few things. :lol:

The sad thing is that politicians are very much ignoring the public opinion, which in turn leads to even more people feeling bullied and fed up with the EU. When the next national elections come up some people will be in for an unpleasant surprise. They already were stunned at some of the regional election results in the last months which were clearly showing people are not happy. Of course that all came out of nowhere. :closedeyes: