Countdown....

evilfairie

I'll only be able to check things on my breaks ahhhhh.

Not that it'll be the end of the world but i bet it'll come through in the hour and a half I'll be travelling home! Despite what they said they must be pretty confident to pre announce it though.

Edited by Raylenth

I've done this so far for the Plat A items, don't know if it's any good for anyone. I'll update it tomorrow/Thursday when ever we get the final info. I've got some of my ticket events on there in addition to the Plat A events but have a look and let me know what you think. I can remove my non Plat A activities if anyone want's a copy. Pink Lady I know you are doing one as well but as you are busy today thought I'd try one but if yours is better we will ignore this one.

Untitled.png

Opps, the Andrew Scott talk is NOT free!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

I've done this so far for the Plat A items, don't know if it's any good for anyone. I'll update it tomorrow/Thursday when ever we get the final info. I've got some of my ticket events on there in addition to the Plat A events but have a look and let me know what you think. I can remove my non Plat A activities if anyone want's a copy. Pink Lady I know you are doing one as well but as you are busy today thought I'd try one but if yours is better we will ignore this one.

Untitled.png

Have you missed out Benedict's shoot? Or am I just not seeing it right?

Untitled.png

No, I published it before they updated it so it's probably all wrong now anyway - I thought they may just slot him in somewhere. I'll try and redo it in the morning and if I can I'll post it.

• Like 1

Untitled.png

No, I published it before they updated it so it's probably all wrong now anyway - I thought they may just slot him in somewhere. I'll try and redo it in the morning and if I can I'll post it.

Ah ok, Cool. :) Good luck with all your planning. My schedule seems like a doddle in parts compared to yours, I remember the nightmare last year.

I'm only going Gold this time as my friend can't afford Platinum or I'd have probably upgraded a while ago just for the priority seating/queuing.

I'm only going Gold this time as my friend can't afford Platinum or I'd have probably upgraded a while ago just for the priority seating/queuing.

That's very kind of you, I'd have been 'Ben's been announced, i'm upgrading, see you later'! :dance:

No, not really, but I'd have been thinking it.

• Like 1

That's very kind of you, I'd have been 'Ben's been announced, i'm upgrading, see you later'! :dance:

No, not really, but I'd have been thinking it.

:lol:

Ah half the fun of the convention this time for me is to share it with Fi, she lives in Glasgow and I'm in Norwich so we normally only see each other every 2/3 years when our favourite band tour for a new album (it's how we met, on the HIM boards about 9 years ago) We did meet up last year for our Hamlet/Three Days in the Country/Sherlock weekend so that was gr8 fun. :smile:

I've sorted out my schedule pretty much now thanks to you and your patience with my endless questions on Twitter. So thank you. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Okay, I've done a Platinum A schedule which I think (hope) is right. It doesn't include Redbeard or the Taxi shoot, but those should easy to add in if you need to. It's fascinating to see that Raylenth and I each approached it quite differently! I need the visual read-across of the blocks to allow me to work out where my clashes are and where I need to be. I hope it's still legible - I've had trouble getting it to a format I can attach here.

image_zpskfxwz7cu.png

image_zpsryersjlv.png

• Like 2

I finally sat down and tried to work out my schedule (Plat 'B') and it is an absolute MESS! :(

There are several talks that that I *MUST* go to & ofcourse they conflict with some photo shoots pretty badly. All of which makes me a very grumpy camper. In short, there are waaaaay too many people coming to this, both guests and attendees! Give me a smaller convention any time.

I know I'm going to have a fantastic time inspite of the overwhelming crowd but a girl can dream... ;)

Okay, I've done a Platinum A schedule which I think (hope) is right. It doesn't include Redbeard or the Taxi shoot, but those should easy to add in if you need to. It's fascinating to see that Raylenth and I each approached it quite differently! I need the visual read-across of the blocks to allow me to work out where my clashes are and where I need to be. I hope it's still legible - I've had trouble getting it to a format I can attach here.

image_zpskfxwz7cu.png

image_zpsryersjlv.png

That's brilliant! Much better than mine and I think I'll use yours. It's much better having them in the blocks - what you said is true, it's a lot more workable when you can see when things end in comparison to other sessions. Thank you for doing it and sharing it with us.

I finally sat down and tried to work out my schedule (Plat 'B') and it is an absolute MESS! :(

There are several talks that that I *MUST* go to & ofcourse they conflict with some photo shoots pretty badly. All of which makes me a very grumpy camper. In short, there are waaaaay too many people coming to this, both guests and attendees! Give me a smaller convention any time.

I know I'm going to have a fantastic time inspite of the overwhelming crowd but a girl can dream... ;)

I know, I was saying something similar to Evilfarie last night, I'm not going to moan because the guests we have are brilliant but there's too much to do, especially for the Plats where we have paid for everything but won't get to do a lot of it because of all the clashes. It may be that if it stays this size in future there needs to be stuff happening on the Friday as well, even if it's only in the 2 hours it's open to spread things out a bit. If they got a few of the guests there on Friday for either photo's or auto's it would take a bit of the pressure off.

• Like 1

I don't regret the Platinum ticket I bought especially since Ben was announced, the priority access it gives to his auto queue alone is worth it to me though that may still be a bit fraught as his queue will be permanently busy. Hopefully a lot of people will be able to get through his queue and I imagine it's going to be extremely rushed in there but who know how many will actually get through. I image there will be a good few people getting more than 1 auto, me included :whistling: though for most it may only be 1 or 2 extra, it does all add up. I freely admit I'll be getting 4 or possibly 5 from him as I'm not letting this opportunity go by to be able to get all the cast signed items I've started from being signed by him.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

I didn't have platinum last time so didn't go near his autograph queue but I've got something in the back of my head that says they had an allocated signing slot for him last time or have i got that completely wrong? I suppose it might be different this time because it seems to be opened up this year with everyone theoretically getting the chance for an autograph.

I keep remembering things that he's been in that I like so I'm getting to the point where I'm going to need to draw the line somewhere, even if they are relaxed on numbers of things to be signed at some point its just going to get too expensive!