Countdown....

evilfairie

I'm gonna post my question here, so I hope no one minds..

I've been looking around for a while now but couldn't find the answer. I know photoshoots for packages are day specific, but is this also the case for autographs? Or could you get an autograph from actor X on Sunday, while Saturday is photoshoot day? (I get that if someone's only there one day, it's all on the one day)

Edited by ieeerr

I'm gonna post my question here, so I hope no one minds..

I've been looking around for a while now but couldn't find the answer. I know photoshoots for packages are day specific, but is this also the case for autographs? Or could you get an autograph from actor X on Sunday, while Saturday is photoshoot day? (I get that if someone's only there one day, it's all on the one day)

Autographs are whenever the guest isn't on stage or doing photo shoots. It's throughout the day. So if the guest is there both days, there are autographs both days at various times. You just go to their area when they are there, pay the fee (if you don't have a package that includes them) and get in the line.

I get that, but it doesn't answer my question. My friend has a Platinum B package (I'm gonna plan the thing for her), so far there are 4 photos shoots on Sunday she isn't interested in so that gives free time on the Sunday. The Saturday in the other hand is quite full. Now she has a photo with Natasha on Saturday, but does that automatically mean she has to get Natasha's autograph on that same day as well? I know package holders can't just go whatever day they want, photoshoot wise, and I was just wondering if it's the same for autographs.

Whilst I loath to post this because of the appallingly antagonistic writing, and deliberate misunderstanding of the way events work http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3793783/Benedict-Cumberbatch-snubs-fans-paid-3k-meet-actor-chooses-family-holiday-three-day-Sherlock-convention.html

That article is brilliant, classic daily mail, complete misunderstanding of the facts, total misrepresentation of the event, a dig about refugees and some vastly overstated outrage! It was unfortunate they couldn't complete the full set and chuck in some vague homophobia like they usually do! I'll look forward to them regurgitating last years article about what a terrible event it was even though everyone I spoke to was really enjoying themselves!

• Like 2

No. It is not the same for autographs.

Autographs can be obtained any time the guest is signing and you are not assigned a day.

Thank you. ☺️

-Natasha was the only person I was going to meet at a convention that's not Andrew, so this news was a bit upsetting. But congratulations to her and I hope she and the little one are doing okay!

I keep thinking of things I need to get pinch from work like large sticky notes so that I can cover up part of my metal picture to save room for Ben and Martin - seemed the better bet to play it safe than trying to say 'oh can you not sign there' to everyone else at the weekend, and envelopes so that I can pre sort the autograph money ready for each queue. I've taken Friday so desperately hoping my new picture arrives in time. I know it's in the UK but how long will it take!

• Like 2

Thanks for pointing that out. Pinned thread should have notced that, but I tend to always miss everything, I popped to ladys room at con party once and when i came back I was informed that I just missed Garrett wang dancing with glowsticks.

Better than missing Garrett Glowstick dancing with Wangs. ;)

• Like 2