Countdown....

evilfairie

I've sent a request as well just because.

And by the way SM have replied to me on Facebook when I was replying to someone assuming that Louise wasn't doing a talk, about the TBA slot - basically they forgot about it and it may be updated now.

And it's updated: For the Love of Molly w/ Louise Brealey 3:20pm

Hmm, where does it say that? Still says TBC for me.

and she's free? That's very good for the day/weekend/silver ticket holders.

I can't seeeeee it :crying:

The silvers get the talks included.

I don't think they do, Package details just say they get priority access to the talk hall after VIP, Plat and Gold.

SUNDAY 25th SEPTEMBER

Time Talk Featuring Type 9.30am CREATING THE CHARACTER Phil Davis & Natasha O'Keeffe Free To Attend 10.30am THE WEDDING CRASHERS Alistair Petrie & Yasmine Akram Free To Attend 11.30am LESTRADE ON THE CASE Rupert Graves BUY TICKETS 1.40pm MYCROFT WILL SEE YOU NOW Mark Gatiss BUY TICKETS 2.35pm SHERLOCK AUCTION Props & Exclusives - Time to Bid! Free To Attend 3.20pm FOR THE LOVE OF MOLLY Louise Brealey Free to Attend 4.25pm WHAT NEXT FOR SHERLOCK? Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue & Mark Gatiss Free to Attend
  • Like 2

And by the way SM have replied to me on Facebook when I was replying to someone assuming that Louise wasn't doing a talk, about the TBA slot - basically they forgot about it and it may be updated now.

I don't think they do, Package details just say they get priority access to the talk hall after VIP, Plat and Gold.

I'm confused then. I always took that to mean they were included and that was their access level after the higher packages.

The Plat info says

Priority access to purchase additional photo shoot and talk tickets before general sale

Priority Seating in Main Talk Hall

I presume we have the talks included and don't have to purchase them?

I'm confused then. I always took that to mean they were included and that was their access level after the higher packages.

The Plat info says

Priority access to purchase additional photo shoot and talk tickets before general sale

Priority Seating in Main Talk Hall

I presume we have the talks included and don't have to purchase them?

• Access to all 3 days of the event
  • Includes 5 x individual photo shoot Tickets - (does not include lead guests)
  • Includes 5 x pre-assigned in person autographs selected by Event Team on items of your choosing (does not include lead guests)
  • Includes all paid talk tickets (Includes Lead Guests)
  • Priority Access to purchase additional photo shoot and talk tickets before general sale
  • Priority Access to Main Talk Hall before Silver & standard ticket holders (subject to pass holder being present when the hall is loaded for a specific talk)
  • 1 x Gold Event Bag
  • 1 x Exclusive Event Art Print
  • 1 x Full Set Trading Cards
  • 1 x Event Lanyard
  • 1 x Event Poster

Gold is as above

Silver states...

• Access to all 3 days of the event
  • Includes 2 x pre-assigned in person autographs selected by Event Team on items of your choosing (does not include lead guests)
  • Includes 2 x pre-assigned individual photo sessions selected by Event Team (does not include lead guests)
  • Priority Access to Main Talk Hall before standard ticket holders (subject to pass holder being present when the hall is loaded for a specific talk)
  • Access to general sale of additional photo shoot and talk tickets
  • 1 x Silver Event Bag
  • 1 x Full Set Trading Cards
  • 1 x Event Lanyard
  • 1 x Event Poster
Edited by evilfairie

and...

Platinum Pass includes:

• Access to all 3 days of the event.
  • 1 x in-person autograph with each attending guest including any Lead Guests announced.
  • 1 x individual photo shoot with each attending guest including any Lead Guests announced.
  • Includes all paid talk tickets (Includes Lead Guests).
  • Priority access to purchase additional photo shoot and talk tickets before general sale.
  • Priority access behind VIP to all queues and features.
  • Priority Seating in Main Talk Hall - Behind VIP, ahead of all other ticket holders (subject to passholder turning up before hall is open)
  • 1 x Platinum Event Bag
  • 1 x Full Set of Trading Cards
  • 1 x Event Lanyard
  • 1 x Event Guide
  • 1 x Event Poster

and...

Platinum Pass includes:

• Includes all paid talk tickets (Includes Lead Guests).

That bit there is quite clear isn't it :smile:

Sorry, As said before when there's a lot of info coming out at the same time I do tend to get a bit muddled up :rolleyes:

• Like 1

So it looks like all the things that had been marked TBC have been filled in now except one second stage panel on the Sunday.

I guess I'm going to have to put my ever hopeful optimism that they'll convince Martin to be a guest towards Sherlocked US in May.

• Like 1

I found last time it paid to get the autos whenever it was quiet and the guest didn't have a queue. I remember seeing Louise first thing on the Saturday morning with no one there so I thought she would be like that all weekend so I left it, every time after that she had a massive queue so I ended up having to wait till quite late on the Sunday to get her signature, lesson learned there!

As a Platinum, I'm aiming to get into her autograph queue as quickly as possible, because I haven't been able to get it at 2 previous cons!

You're right about the quiet times in the queues, though. That's how I got most of my autos last time. This year, I can leave some guests out as I already have autos/photos with them and concentrate on the ones I don't have.

When I see the photo shoot schedule on Monday, I can really start planning my days.

• Like 1

What does everybody think about the party 'themes' and venues? I'm slightly more optimistic than before they were announced. ;)

I'm going to be running around this weekend like a chicken with it's head cut off because I'll be trying to get so much stuff done before I fly out Wednesday evening. I did manage to get part of my laundry done today but I still have a bunch to do :( At least by going to the laundromat I can do several loads at once. Leaves me more time to pack ( which I always need).

I *still* haven't decided which Victorian outfits to take for the photo shoots on the sets. I guess I'll spend time on Sunday or Monday doing that. Also on Monday, I'll be able to finally figure out what extra photos to get. In other words, it's all FINALLY coming together!!!

And may I just say...

ARWEL!!! ::happy dance::

P.S. anyone else here Platnium B or is it just me?

And now for dummies...

The VIP package includes:

1 x Sherlock Set Photo Shoot with Guests (Set & Guest TBC)

1 x Sherlock Set Photo Shoot (Set TBC)

1 x Victorian Set Photo Shoot - Speedwell's Restaurant & Tea Rooms set

Do those photos belong to the "PROP/SET/SPECIAL PHOTO SHOOTS" listed on the website?

When will we get an info on the guests in the inclusive photos?
I'd like to have time to order additional photos if my favorite set/guests won't be included.

What does everybody think about the party 'themes' and venues? I'm slightly more optimistic than before they were announced. ;)

The parties do sound better than last year, and maybe if they were still included in the packages I might have given them a second chance. As it is, however, I'd prefer to put that money towards another photo shoot or autograph.