Countdown....

evilfairie

Heh, that was kind of my point as well. We have been through this so many times for the other events when they make a 'big' announcement and after a lot of people are like 'you really class that person as a 'big' guest?' However as this is show specific it does make it a lot easier as there are only so many options!

If you look at a lot of the comments on Facebook Andrew does have a massive following and he is a major character, but you are right that he wasn't counted as a lead guest last time - I think it was only Mark and Ben that were classified as so.

Amanda, likewise I'm not sure if she would class as a lead guest but it's possible they might. Her character is quite involved in the show now, more so than a lot of the other characters, so I'd say she is still a possibility.

8 and a half hours to go!

I dreamt that they announced Ben and put the tickets on sale for Gold/Platinum ticket holders early.

I was SO disappointed when I woke up and realised it was a dream.

Really really hoping it comes true, still trying not to get my hopes up but failing badly at this at the mo.

• Like 2

4 hours to go!

How many pages are you all going to have open? I'll probably have the main website, the facebook page, here and the Eventbrite page open and ready to refresh!

Good idea, I've logged into my Eventbrite page already. I don't know if we'll need our order number to buy advance tickets or not. No idea how this will work (or even if we'll need to rush to buy tickets)

4 hours to go!

How many pages are you all going to have open? I'll probably have the main website, the facebook page, here and the Eventbrite page open and ready to refresh!

Good idea, I've logged into my Eventbrite page already. I don't know if we'll need our order number to buy advance tickets or not. No idea how this will work (or even if we'll need to rush to buy tickets)

I imagine that if it is Ben or Martin and if they are going to offer the tickets to us first that will all be stated when the announcement is made - whether it will be a code that we need to put in that will be emailed to us or putting our order number in, or if they will just all go up at once.

There probably won't be a massive rush either way but for any less expensive items, like the standard photo shoot, if anyone wants extra's I'd do it in the first day or so as they did sell quickly last year.

Frankly I just want to be ready for all the eventualities!

• Like 1

I'm getting properly, butterflies-in-the-tummy excited! I'll be at a family party at 4pm, but they all know and love me enough to tolerate me getting on the web and doing whatever follows. I've already got my platinum pass, so I don't think I'll be buying much extra, but if, say, a Holmes family photo was on the cards... I'm also pondering getting a set photo on the Friday evening and going dressed Victorian-ish (I don't do cosplay but dress sort of that way often enough I could get close!) just for one session.

• Like 1

Well I went and got a Cornetto and am relieved to see 4pm didn't come and go without me noticing!

The only thing I can say I am reasonably sure of is that they don't mean multiple guests to be announced as opposed to one big one, as I really think that they would have made it plural. I think they will have a virtual riot in their hands if they now announce '3rd corpse on the right and someone in the crowd'.

• Like 1

I'm a bit 'hmmmmmmmmmmm' at the moment - don't get me wrong I'm excited to have her, especially as she hasn't done one before - there's also the outside chance that if it goes well maybe she will persuade Martin to do one!

Just had the email trough as well and was checking for any additional info and interestingly it says there are more guest announcements to come.

I also just saw this...Argh! It's so frustrating, because the more last minute it gets, the more expensive flights are going to be.

Just had the email trough as well and was checking for any additional info and interestingly it says there are more guest announcements to come.

I also just saw this...Argh! It's so frustrating, because the more last minute it gets, the more expensive flights are going to be.

I still have to receive my email, the last one took ages to come through, i have no idea why they have been taking so long, it's not as if they are going into my spam either. Odd.

I feel you pain about the airfare. I sorta lucked out there because I ended up not being able to go to a Torchwood con earlier this year but had already bought the plane tickets so I just switched the date on them. That way at least they didn't get wasted like the tickets for the con.

Yes getting refundable/changeable tickets costs a little more but having that leeway can be very useful.

Now I'm trying to decide about going back a day or so later so I can see Mark & Ian in Boys in the Band or not.