Countdown....

evilfairie

I've got the week off next week so I may be able to watch them then. I keep saying that though, that I'll watch stuff when i'm off, it never happens though, I've got quite a pile of Benedict stuff to get through but I've had them for ages.

Yes, roll on Sherlock in January 2017!

• Like 1

God, I've got to remember to go and get one of my cast signed pictures from last year unframed in plenty of time for this year!

That's a good idea Raylenth. :thumbup:

I would like to get Alistair's auto so I thought I might use the art print that I have signed by some of the cast last year and have him sign under his picture. I'll just need to get myself another cardboard tube to use to carry it about in. I want another one from Rupert and am planning on having him sign my 'Maurice' DVD cover. These will be two auto's I'll be buying if they don't come with my 5 randomly assigned ones.

I've got 2 so have to think if I'll bring both. My nicer one is specific to HLV so I'll get that one signed by Timothy, Wanda and Yasmine. I'd like to get Sue and Steven on it but it's only A3 so I have to leave room for Benedict and Martin cough cough Showmasters!

The other one is generic so I'll get Alistair and Phil on it and I've bought and Abominable Bride poster - I'll get Mark, Rupert and Natasha on that. I may decide to get Sue and Stephen on this one instead as there's a lot more room. I'll probably get extra auto's from all the guests that weren't at the last one in my Sherlock book as I got everyone to sign that as well last year.

I'm sure Rupert will appreciate that, it's nice when people bring different items for them. I know we are all there for Sherlock so it's logical that the majority of items will be Sherlock related but it's nice when they get shown appreciation for their other works as well.

I'm doing something similar and bringing my Sherlock Chronicles to be signed by people I didn't meet last year, and other stuff for those I did. I'm trying to keep the weight down, though, because my bag was killing by the time I finished last year! I'm so excited that it's coming round again. Only seven weeks now! Woot woot!

I'm doing something similar and bringing my Sherlock Chronicles to be signed by people I didn't meet last year, and other stuff for those I did. I'm trying to keep the weight down, though, because my bag was killing by the time I finished last year! I'm so excited that it's coming round again. Only seven weeks now! Woot woot!

Tell me about it! I had so much stuff it was really difficult to maneuver in the auto queues! I had everything in an A1 clear art folder that I'd attached my camera strap to so that I could carry it over my shoulder to make it a bit easier. It worked brilliantly until sunday afternoon when the weight got to be too much and the metal clip sheared! It was really hard after that as I'm short and just the wrong height to be able to carry it by it's handles comfortably. I'll have to look at carrying solutions again as with the Chronicles book I don't see it being that much lighter this year.

Edited by Raylenth

A1? That's HUGE!

Alone because of the flight I only had a box for A4.

Instead of taking the Chronicles I only brought the dust cover. It's signed by all important folks, including Arwel and Danny (I skipped Dr Falkland and the actress playing Sherlock's client). What I need now is Amanda and Martin. I think I'd like also to get Claire's and Dominique's (make up and costume) and the composers'. But they will have to use the back of the cover :P I also might bring the DVD box of seasons 1-3 - it depends on the list of guests this time.

Actually, in the middle of the room where people were waiting for the panels, there would be enough space to build a cloakroom and storage place. But then the limit or buying only so much stuff you can carry around, would cease to exist... erm... maybe it's not the best idea after all... :blush:

Sigh........we really have been abandoned in here. :grump:

I know they have the launch for Sherlocked USA next week but that shouldn't stop them updating the announced guests in here.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

and now we have Una back too, waiting to see which if any gold group photo shoots she'll be added to. If she's not in my group I may well go and buy one anyway. :dance::thumbup:

Having read the blurb it's odd that she hasn't been added to a group already, unless with Sheffield this weekend they haven't had time to sort that bit out.

I could end up being pretty busy over the weekend at this rate

Yeah, one advantage of the line up as it was, was that I was going to have plenty of time to do the talks this year as that's what I had to sacrifice last year! Maybe not now. :smile:

• Like 1

and now we have Una back too, waiting to see which if any gold group photo shoots she'll be added to. If she's not in my group I may well go and buy one anyway. :dance::thumbup:

Having read the blurb it's odd that she hasn't been added to a group already, unless with Sheffield this weekend they haven't had time to sort that bit out.

They're also waiting until next week to put her photo shoots up for sale. So I think you're right, they're just a little busy.

But it does feel like they've abandoned the forum here a bit. They haven't posted either Rupert or Una's additions. As an eternal optimist, I'm going to choose to hope that it's because they're out convincing Martin Freeman and David Nellist to come.

• Like 1

I figured because they announced it so late today that yes, they'll be waiting till they get back into the office on Monday before they work out groups/photoshoots etc.

I want to do quite a bit and get to all the paid talks so I think I'll have to time things down to the wire again

• Like 1