Gold and Diamond pass query

Hi, just bought my first Diamond pass for Jeremy Renner.

Q: If Diamond Passes are sent out in the post, where are the passes sent out to? Only ask because wasn't asked for an address when I bought the diamond pass....and just want to make sure I receive it ok.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Hi, just bought my first Diamond pass for Jeremy Renner.

Q: If Diamond Passes are sent out in the post, where are the passes sent out to? Only ask because wasn't asked for an address when I bought the diamond pass....and just want to make sure I receive it ok.

Thanks!

If you were logged into your account when you ordered, it will take your address from your account details

• Moderators

Ok thanks. I logged in to buy the ticket but have since filled in my home and shipping addresses. I guess this would now be sufficient, yes?

Yep, that should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time being a gold pass holder, can i use one of my £10 photoshoot that came with this pass on a Saturday only guest ?

No. The store already says this: "(Please note that Saturday only guests are not included)"

oh okay thanks

Hopefully someone will be able to remember as I can't find it anywhere and there's too many matches on the search function but what was said about the diamond pass photoshoots and the documentation that was needed to be presented in the queue as the ticket doesn't say what day you have the shoot booked for.

Hopefully someone will be able to remember as I can't find it anywhere and there's too many matches on the search function but what was said about the diamond pass photoshoots and the documentation that was needed to be presented in the queue as the ticket doesn't say what day you have the shoot booked for.

Let me check that with the Office again. I don't actually think that was mentioned.

Thanks QS, i'm pretty sure it was posted somewhere by SM because I'm sure I remember replying to people who were asking questions around the whole subject but I cannot find it now. I'm printing out all my tickets today and just want to make sure I have everything done that I need.

Thanks Sam, the ticket printed from the Eventbrite page doesn't say which day you've booked which was confusing me, but the email confirmation does so I've printed that.

It's not in that separate low line as for the photoshoot ticket?

EDIT: Just heard back, the actual e-ticket will do. There's a function in the app that does show the days now. Shiny. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thanks Sam, the ticket printed from the Eventbrite page doesn't say which day you've booked which was confusing me, but the email confirmation does so I've printed that.

It's not in that separate low line as for the photoshoot ticket?

EDIT: Just heard back, the actual e-ticket will do. There's a function in the app that does show the days now. Shiny. :D

Yes it is!