Hold the Door GOT Photo Shoot! - This thread contains spoilers.

Web-FB2.jpg

Still hurts doesnt it? We dont think any of us will be forgetting such a tragic moment anytime soon.

To see such a beloved character as Hodor sacrifice himself.

Do you let Hodor make the ultimate sacrifice once again.

Tickets available now from our shop!

This souunds great!

A bit more information would be great.

Would it be Hodor in full costume?

Is it a green screen with real prop made door with arms?

Enough room for 2 people in the photo?

I'd just like to point out we never actually got to see him die really either ;-P

Edited by S.H.R.E.K

If it's a green screen then i am doomed. I got photoshoot on saturday and my dress is green. So they won't let me do it.

Both the Kristian and the door & the GoT group and the door are on Saturday. Only Kristian and the door is available on the Sunday.

Unless I'm getting confused about what you are meaning, Rory said she is planning to wear a green dress for the photoshoot she has booked so if either of these shoots will be using green screen then her dress will render her mostly invisible. So she can't do them on Saturday if they are green screen.

If it's a green screen then i am doomed. I got photoshoot on saturday and my dress is green. So they won't let me do it.

Both the Kristian and the door & the GoT group and the door are on Saturday. Only Kristian and the door is available on the Sunday.

Unless I'm getting confused about what you are meaning, Rory said she is planning to wear a green dress for the photoshoot she has booked so if either of these shoots will be using green screen then her dress will render her mostly invisible. So she can't do them on Saturday if they are green screen.

Yes. I booked group photoshoot for Saturday and only Kristian for Sunday. So I would really like to know before i go there and find out that "sorry but you can't do that".

Yes. I booked group photoshoot for Saturday and only Kristian for Sunday. So I would really like to know before i go there and find out that "sorry but you can't do that".

In which case I'm sorry as I was thinking you wanted to know which shoots were on which day. If you have to cancel Saturday, then if Kristian is able to, I hope he'd try and make your Sunday shoot special because he is a really nice guy.

• Moderators

Do we know by now if we can upgrade our Kristian Nairn photo ops to the Hold the door ones?

It should be possible, but you need to contact the store.

I did twice but they don't help. :(

Unfortunately they are the only ones in a position to help, the moderators on here have no access to shop systems. The store may not not be in a position to upgrade this shoot as yet so perhaps try again in a week or so.