Hold the Door GOT Photo Shoot! - This thread contains spoilers.

• Showmasters Admin

Web-FB2.jpg

Still hurts doesn’t it? We don’t think any of us will be forgetting such a tragic moment anytime soon.

To see such a beloved character as Hodor sacrifice himself to save others was one of the most memorable moments in Game of Thrones – and now you can recreate it yourself!

At London Film & Comic Con, we will be hosting a door prop shoot, where if you’re feeling brave enough you can pretend you’re in Game of Thrones and Hodor himself is saving you! Or maybe this time you can save Hodor?

We will have two options:

A door prop photo shoot with Kristian Nairn aka Hodor from Game of Thrones.

A group door prop shoot with Kristian, Ellie Kendrick (Meera) and Kae Alexander (Leaf).

So the battle for the Throne is now in your hands – do you let Hodor make the ultimate sacrifice once again, or will you be the hero this time? Only you can decide at London Film & Comic Con.

Tickets available now from our shop!

Am I able to change my Kristian photoshoot tickets for this?

I bought them a week or 2 ago, but I'd prefer to do this.

Best thing to do is contact the shop and ask if you can upgrade your ticket to this.

Can we use our Thursday £5 voucher for the photo? :headscratch:

No, this voucher is only for prop shoots.

I will ask about upgrading single Kristian shoots once the office people are back tomorrow. It should be possible, but let me get it confirmed please.

Any chance we can get a rough idea of what this will look like? Is it a green screen background or a prop and visible background?

Is it face on to the door or taken from the side? i.e. would the person being rescued be "running" towards the camera or across the photo?

Would love to upgrade to this if we can get a better idea of what to expect!!!