Ticket queries

Having purchased a ticket for the original four days, I have now received my free photoshoot ticket.

Many thanks.

Just a couple of queries:

I haven't received a paper entry ticket for the revised dates, but my e-ticket on my Eventbrite app does show the revised dates.

Will my original 4-day paper ticket still be honoured?

A long shot as I asked this in another thread that's now locked, but if cosplay photoshoots are available, is there any possibility that cosplayers like myself can use the free prop photoshoot ticket for a cosplay photoshoot instead?

(I know there's the Emperor's Throne with Ian McDiarmid on Sunday at the mo, but if there's the opportunity for just sitting on the throne, this might go well with my Friday and Saturday cosplays, but unlikely with my Sunday cosplay)

Many thanks.

You won't be sent any paper tickets as all entry tickets are through the Eventbrite page and therefor you can print them off yourself. There shouldn't be any problems with your old ticket but if you go to your account you may find that the dates have been revised on the ticket? If not I don't see that it will be an issue.

Re your second question one of the mods will clarify it but I'd guess the answer will be no as they don't usually allow tickets to be swapped for other things.

Just to add on to this - I bought the 4 day ticket but haven't had the photoshoot ticket come through now that the Thursday has been cancelled. Any idea of when this should come through?

It should have come through pretty instant, but I don't know the system well enough to 100 percent guarantee it. They may not have been able to send all at once. I will check tomorrow when the office people are back in.

Have checked my Eventbrite accounts, I discovered I can download and print a paper copy that reflects the new dates (even though it shows Thursday in the ticket type field).

As for the swap suggestion, I did say it was a long shot, and I did post this suggestion on that other thread after I got the email announcing the Thursday cancellation, and before I got my free prop photoshoot ticket.

Just have to wait and see what other props are on offer, and if any fit in with my planned cosplays.

Just wondering is the free photo ticket emailed?

The email you should have recieved gave all the details:

For those with LFCC all day passes that included Thursday, including the Gold Pass - we will be giving you a complimentary Prop Photo Shoot to be used over the weekend – for the all day passes this will be sent to you as a print at home ticket in the next few days, for Gold Pass holders you’ll get a voucher along with your other vouchers on the day.

For those with LFCC all day passes that included Thursday, including the Gold Pass - we will be giving you a complimentary Prop Photo Shoot to be used over the weekend – for the all day passes this will be sent to you as a print at home ticket in the next few days, for Gold Pass holders you’ll get a voucher along with your other vouchers on the day.

That and there's been two posts about missing e-mails before yours, avenger.

For those with LFCC all day passes that included Thursday, including the Gold Pass - we will be giving you a complimentary Prop Photo Shoot to be used over the weekend for the all day passes this will be sent to you as a print at home ticket in the next few days, for Gold Pass holders youll get a voucher along with your other vouchers on the day.

thanx I haven't been on this topic much so probably missed it

For those with LFCC all day passes that included Thursday, including the Gold Pass - we will be giving you a complimentary Prop Photo Shoot to be used over the weekend for the all day passes this will be sent to you as a print at home ticket in the next few days, for Gold Pass holders youll get a voucher along with your other vouchers on the day.

There were six posts before you asked. There is really not much to read.

I have sent you an e-mail at the address you registered with a couple of days ago. Please do me a huge favor and read it.

There were six posts before you asked. There is really not much to read.

I have sent you an e-mail at the address you registered with a couple of days ago. Please do me a huge favor and read it.

OK thanx

I am just looking that none of the tickets for photo shoots, talks and autograph have not been sold out so there must be plenty of tickets left. It doesn't look like LFCC is going to be busy. If tickets has been sold out it doesn't mention being sold out e.g. I can buy another 5 photoshoot for Dolph, Ron Mads etc. mmm confused

LFACC will be very busy. First, due to the e-tickets the tickets don't sell out that early anymore. Attendees leave it til the last Minute to avoid clashes on the schedule. Second, I think you are severely underestimating the numbers of photoshoots happening at the Show. 5 tickets is less than 1 percent of tickets if a shoot is very busy.

Easy way to visualise LFCC Aftab - Imagine the start of the London Marathon, add in stalls in between all the runners waiting to start, and the guests, visualise a blast furnace type heat from all the people and that's LFCC!

marathon_468x297.jpg

Seriously, it's like this but less balloons!

• Like 4

Easy way to visualise LFCC Aftab - Imagine the start of the London Marathon, add in stalls in between all the runners waiting to start, and the guests, visualise a blast furnace type heat from all the people and that's LFCC!

marathon_468x297.jpg

Seriously, it's like this but less balloons!

And a lot more BO!

marathon_468x297.jpg

Seriously, it's like this but less balloon

oooh Raylenth I'm gonna follow you around that will be mad. you can look after me