Latest Guest Announcement - IAN McDIARMID

On IMDB he is uncredited for his later continuity work with ESB. Would he sign an ESB poster?

I have a trilogy poster where his face is actually in the ESB part and he signed that for me. I'm sure he won't mind as he is in it now!

Edited by Wrong Name

What would the photo shoot with the Emperors chair consist of please? And would the chair alone with us mere mortals be considered?

Hi, info in tickets page says

photo session for one person with Ian McDiarmid & a replica Emperor's Throne against a Green Screen backdrop at London Film & Comic Con on Sunday 31st July 2016. Please do not wear green, turquoise or any other green hues.

• Like 1

Awesome great to see him back. Cheaper than I paid to see him last time too!

Cheaper yes, by £10 or £15 if memory serves. He's still the most expensive signer so far though. I've never been able to reconcile the price of his sig compared to other, better known people. Two years ago, he was more expensive than Carrie Fisher, gosh darn it!

• Moderators

What would the photo shoot with the Emperors chair consist of please? And would the chair alone with us mere mortals be considered?

photo session for one person with Ian McDiarmid & a replica Emperor's Throne against a Green Screen backdrop at London Film & Comic Con on Sunday 31st July 2016. Please do not wear green, turquoise or any other green hues.

If you have a look at the showmasters photo library there has been a previous shoot with Dave Prowse and the throne, this will be the same thing but with Ian. The photo will consist of Ian on the Emperors Throne with you next to him.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If you have a look at the showmasters photo library there has been a previous shoot with Dave Prowse and the throne, this will be the same thing but with Ian. The photo will consist of Ian on the Emperors Throne with you next to him.
Follow the below link, this will give you an idea of what to expect.

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery/Dave-Prowse-and-Throne-gallery/G0000nR32NtFWIwk/C0000ppMSRJUra8A

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1