Latest Guest Announcement - TOBIN BELL

I'm actually amazed (and relieved) he's 25 quid. Means I can justify a photoshoot AND an autograph without feeling too guilty.

Do it, enjoy it, worry about it later.

....when the baliffs repossess it!! :clap:

Or it starts to itch

for the first time, I have purchased an autograph through showmasters sales. Can't make the London show and couldn't pass the opportunity to get Tobins signature.

my question, and sorry if this is noted elsewhere, is when should I post my item to be signed? Can I just send it now or should I wait till nearer the show. Thanks ;)

• Like 1

for the first time, I have purchased an autograph through showmasters sales. Can't make the London show and couldn't pass the opportunity to get Tobins signature.

my question, and sorry if this is noted elsewhere, is when should I post my item to be signed? Can I just send it now or should I wait till nearer the show. Thanks ;)

The sooner you send it the better. Make sure the item has all your Details please.

• Like 1

I believe the etickets do have batch numbers, but I haven't got one on hand to double check.

I have the batch number in the email confirmation but not on the eticket. I hope one of the staff can clear this up for me to put my mind at ease.

• 4 weeks later...

Any ideas as to why Tobin hasn't mentioned anything about attending the con on his social media pages? He is the main reason I'm going so I hope he doesn't cancel last minute! For this reason alone I'm reluctant to book any other photoshoots.

• Like 1

Why can you no longer buy a photoshoot ticket for Tobin on the Saturday? Last night they were there on Eventbrite and now nothing. We have had no warning of him being close to selling out.

We have been saying again and again that the intent is that a warning is given. However, sometimes this does not happen for various reasons.

The reason now being is that everyone who has Access to the store System has been at the Show for set up since early Friday now.