Latest Guest Announcement - TOBIN BELL

I can't believe how many people have actually mentioned me here. Is this to be my legacy? Tearful Saw fangirl?

I think everyone is just really really pleased for you, but yes, I can even change your username to that if you'd like lol.

Yes, this. it's just really lovely when you see another who's so excited and their 'dream guest' is being fulfilled. We can live vicariously through you whilst we wait in hope of ours being announced!

• Like 3

Another one to tick off the ultimate guest list for my daughter, she bounced around the room at this one and we were spot on with our guess, we said Saw related and either Tobin or Carey but more likely Tobin. We are getting better at this guessing game.

I can't believe how many people have actually mentioned me here. Is this to be my legacy? Tearful Saw fangirl?

I think everyone is just really really pleased for you, but yes, I can even change your username to that if you'd like lol.

Tearful Saw Fangirl needs to happen!

And has, as if by magic!

• Like 1

• Moderators

And has, as if by magic!

It just felt right under the circumstances!!

• Like 2

And has, as if by magic!

It just felt right under the circumstances!!

Yay! :dance::clap:

Yes, this. it's just really lovely when you see another who's so excited and their 'dream guest' is being fulfilled. We can live vicariously through you whilst we wait in hope of ours being announced!

BenedictBenedictBenedictBenedictBenedict

Hoping the Tobin luck rubs off or like The Candy Man if I say his name enough he will appear.

Edited by Raylenth

BenedictBenedictBenedictBenedictBanedict

Hoping the Tobin luck rubs off or like The Candy Man if I say his name enough he will appear.

I would do the same, but I'm well aware that my dream guest of Bill Murray will never happen :crying:

David Tennant for me or Chris Evans. But then you'd have my dead body to remove from Olympia so I don't know if SM will be pleased with all the paperwork.

Situation:

Chris Evans: hello, how are you?

Me:.....

Chris Evans: ....

Me:...

Police: So she just died?

Chris Evans: Basically.

• Like 2

And has, as if by magic!

Oh my. I have been blessed!

• Like 1

• Moderators

How do I upload an image of it ?

If you upload to an Imake hosting site such as photo bucket they will have a series of links one of these is normally for forums, just copy and paste it here.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

just got a batch 1 photo :) shame my dominic monaghan one is batch 8 :( I hope I get my pic with him

Photos are pretty much guaranteed if you have a ticket. It is VERY rare that you would not get it as long as the guest turns up and you're at the shoot on time. It just means you get yours a bit later than the guys with batch 1.

• Like 1

• Moderators

just got a batch 1 photo :) shame my dominic monaghan one is batch 8 :( I hope I get my pic with him

As wrong name says if you have a ticket you will get your photo, generally only in exceptional circumstances have people not been able to get heir shoots Edited by StuartG2198

Yeah, any rissk of clashes, let the crew on the shoot queue know and they will help you if they can (you have to show them the other shoot ticket though)

• Like 1

David Tennant for me or Chris Evans. But then you'd have my dead body to remove from Olympia so I don't know if SM will be pleased with all the paperwork.

Situation:

Chris Evans: hello, how are you?

Me:.....

Chris Evans: ....

Me:...

Police: So she just died?

Chris Evans: Basically.

We will ensure you are honorably buried under a pile of ceremonial potatoes.

So I can't afford it, but... who needs to eat for a week? I bought the photoshoot.

IT HAD TO BE DONE. IT'S TOBIN.

You shall be introduced to the wonders of toast. I have included a link to a helpful and cheap recipe for you http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15752918