Latest Guest Announcement - TOBIN BELL

• Moderators

hang on stuartg2198 knew who it was all along? we've been guessing for 2 days mate wish you would of told us ;) GREAT GUEST not bad sm not bad at all

This one I actually didn't know about in advance but even if I did I wouldn't ruin the surprise. :) Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

hang on stuartg2198 knew who it was all along? we've been guessing for 2 days mate wish you would of told us ;) GREAT GUEST not bad sm not bad at all

Most of the time, the mods don't know who the guest announcements will be until they happen. Well, most of the mods.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Most of the time, the mods don't know who the guest announcements will be until they happen. Well, most of the mods.

Wrong Name is right sometimes we hear but most of the time we don't, David gets a bit of a heads up so he can tortu... I mean tease you all on social media

• Like 2

This one I actually didn't know about in advance but even if I did I wouldn't ruin the surprise. :)

that's because your a legend :) hes my 5th pic for the Saturday im not buying any more now as I wont make all 5 shoots I did 4 last lfcc

• Like 1

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

BLOODY SUPERB JASON I LOVE YOU !!!!!

Get that DIAMOND PASS UP and i'll upgrade as well !!!!

THE BEST GUEST EVER MADE THE SHOW FOR ME !!!!

There's no mention of a diamond pass for him.

• Moderators

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

I don't think there is any plans for a diamond pass for Tobin at the minute.

I can't believe how many people have actually mentioned me here. Is this to be my legacy? Tearful Saw fangirl?

Whilst there are a lot of others clearly as excited I think with your profile pic and cos play and squeeing there's just no denying your one of his main fans on here ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I can't believe how many people have actually mentioned me here. Is this to be my legacy? Tearful Saw fangirl?

I think everyone is just really really pleased for you, but yes, I can even change your username to that if you'd like lol.

• Like 1

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

Come on Stu , get that taser out and give Jason a jab lol ...... Diamond is the way forward here buddy !

I think everyone is just really really pleased for you, but yes, I can even change your username to that if you'd like lol.

Tearful Saw Fangirl needs to happen!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

Come on Stu , get that taser out and give Jason a jab lol ...... Diamond is the way forward here buddy !

I hope they don't. I would be good if the Gold pass was good for something

• Like 1