So who are you planning on meeting?

So far, I am definitely meeting Sean Astin, Ke Huy Quan and Margot Kidder, great guests for Glasgow and I have not met any of them (although I bought a Margot Kidder pre-ordered autograph last year when she was a guest at another SM con). I will also be meeting Carl Weathers again so he can sign a Rocky IV photo which will hopefully by then have been signed by Dolph Lundgren at LFCC as well.

I met both Ray Park and Kristanna Loken in Newcastle already last year and my budget will undoubtedly be tight only 4 weeks after London so I don’t think I will meet either again this year.

• Like 1

So far, I am definitely meeting Sean Astin, Ke Huy Quan and Margot Kidder, great guests for Glasgow and I have not met any of them (although I bought a Margot Kidder pre-ordered autograph last year when she was a guest at another SM con). I will also be meeting Carl Weathers again so he can sign a Rocky IV photo which will hopefully by then have been signed by Dolph Lundgren at LFCC as well.

I met both Ray Park and Kristanna Loken in Newcastle already last year and my budget will undoubtedly be tight only 4 weeks after London so I don’t think I will meet either again this year.

Carl weathers is the big one for me. Still not decided on what to get signed. Want either my Predator or Action Jackson Blu-rays signed, but also want something for my wall that I can display. Currently messing about with illustrator and hoping to have something original for him to sign. Probably end up getting all three to be honest which will throw my budget right out the window :)

Still can't believe I'm going to meet the man :)

I'm excited to be meeting Sean Astin,Carl Weathers,Ray Park and Kristanna Loken my nephew can't believe he is going to be meeting Darth Maul :)

I don't know whether to get my Predator DVD box set signed or a picture

This will be my 3rd Glasgow Con. Looking forward to meeting Carl Weathers and hopefully get Sean Aston and Ke Huy Quan to sign a Goonies dvd. Also Al Snow should funds allow. Jim Duggan and Ted Disease were fantastic to talk to last year so hopefully more of the same this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, it's been a while since I was here last. Apologies to anyone who i had as friends on Facebook though I'm no longer using the site, I'm more active on Twitter nowadays.

Just to also update anyone not in on the loop, my wife Maggie is currently expecting a baby (just another month to go) so this is the main reason I haven't been online as much lately.

We are both hoping to make this convention as there's a quite a few we both really want to meet.

Top of the list for me is Ray Park, and not just for Darth Maul but most his other roles people forget he's in too like Toad in the original X-Men, The Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow as well as Edgar in Heroes and many others.

Carl Weathers is totally up there too, definitely need to get something Predator related signed, though want to ask him a Rocky related question too.

Sean Aston, Ke Huy Quan, and James Masters are all must meets too.

Edited by Brian Cairns
  • Like 3

Hey guys, it's been a while since I was here last. Apologies to anyone who i had as friends on Facebook though I'm no longer using the site, I'm more active on Twitter nowadays.

Just to also update anyone not in on the loop, my wife Maggie is currently expecting a baby (just another month to go) so this is the main reason I haven't been online as much lately.

We are both hoping to make this convention as there's a quite a few we both really want to meet.

Top of the list for me is Ray Park, and not just for Darth Maul but most his other roles people forget he's in too like Toad in the original X-Men, The Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow as well as Edgar in Heroes and many others.

Carl Weathers is totally up there too, definitely need to get something Predator related signed, though want to ask him a Rocky related question too.

Sean Aston, Ke Huy Quan, and James Masters are all must meets too.

Congratulations to you and your wife Brian. I wondered where you had went :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My favourite guest going is Sean Astin, met him YEARS ago at collectormania in MK and he was so so lovely. Can't wait to meet him again and get a proper photo shoot this time.

Also looking forward to meeting Ke Huy Quan, Peter Mayhew and Ray Park for my Goonies and Star Wars fixes ;) And also the lovely James Marsters, met him last year in Brighton but one of my teenage crushes so can't not meet him again.

Going to be an amazing and fun weekend! BRING. IT. ON!! :dance:

• Like 1

My new list is :- James Marsters,Sean Astin,Kristanna Loken,Peter Mayhew,Ray Park and Ke Huy Quan :)

Almost the same line up as me!!! :D
Cool I've also decided to meet Kesiha Castle Hughes :) Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

My new list is :- James Marsters,Sean Astin,Kristanna Loken,Peter Mayhew,Ray Park and Ke Huy Quan :)

Cool I've also decided to meet Kesiha Castle Hughes :)

I was wondering about her, but Margot Kidder is already a maybe and I'm not sure Mike will allow me to spend too much more money on photos and autos sadly.

• Like 1

I was wondering about her, but Margot Kidder is already a maybe and I'm not sure Mike will allow me to spend too much more money on photos and autos sadly.

I've been wondering about Margot Kidder she was good in superman and amityville :)

I've been wondering about Margot Kidder she was good in superman and amityville :)

Yeah. Loved her as Lois Lane, so think I will now that Kristanna has dropped out. :)

• Like 1