Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

I see that my post has been completely ignored when I asked the simple question if we knew if this was gonna be a first time signer or not.

Yes, I realise that to some these type of threads are "A bit of fun" but- well, I wont say anything further - I'll just be glad when this "Game" is over tonight at 7 and hopefully by then someone would have answered myy question

I see that my post has been completely ignored when I asked the simple question if we knew if this was gonna be a first time signer or not.

Yes, I realise that to some these type of threads are "A bit of fun" but- well, I wont say anything further - I'll just be glad when this "Game" is over tonight at 7 and hopefully by then someone would have answered myy question

Potato.

• Like 3

All clues have been posted. So your question has been answered - we don't know.

• Like 1

I know it won't be her but i'd love if the guest was Kim Dickens (she was in 2011 Footloose). She's the main character in Fear The Walking Dead and she's been in House of Cards, Lost and Sons of Anarchy. She doesn't fit with enough of the other clues though.

I think that if it was Kevin Bacon the 'Footloose' clue would be far too obvious. I think it's more likely to be word play to do with a scene in Saw.

• Moderators

This has got to be SAW .... FOOTLOOSE when he cuts it off with the hacksaw and LOCK AND KEY is the chain and lock around his ankle attached to the pipe.

Now I'm just imagining that scene with Footloose playing in the background. Changes it a bit..

• Like 1

This has got to be SAW .... FOOTLOOSE when he cuts it off with the hacksaw and LOCK AND KEY is the chain and lock around his ankle attached to the pipe.

Now I'm just imagining that scene with Footloose playing in the background. Changes it a bit..

Yes David but there is a puzzle in this , we all think it's Kevin Bacon but the film title would be too obvious a clue .... and let the guessing games begin Hmmmmmm .... take out guessing and we have another SAW reference.

Potato.

What kind of a response is potato? I'm sorry is there something I should know?!?!

All clues have been posted. So your question has been answered - we don't know.

Havent seen any clues at all, only mere speculation. But at least this could either be someone we've seen before or a first time person.

Like with the potato comment someone replied to me with these threads just-- *Shakes head*

Woody Harrelson? He's in Hunger Games and True Detective!

Show your working out for those of us who don't know the shows. How does he fit the clues please?

Well the let the guessing "games" begin comment - Hunger games

And Detectives make guesses - True Detective.

It's a long shot but one can live in hope.

One can also probably associate those words with many other huge actors!

I reckon that the supposed clue of "let the guesses begin" weren't actually clues at all, you all started guessing Tobin Bell and so David is now dropping loads more hints to make you think that because he loves a wind up... it is more likely to be the local manager of Taco Bell