Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

So someone's guessed it right... time to make a list of all the guests named on this thread :whistling:

And on Twitter. And on Facebook.

Because someone guessed it right somewhere. It didn't say this thread.

Have fun. ;)

Far far easier to just wait until 7pm!

So someone's guessed it right... time to make a list of all the guests named on this thread :whistling:

And on Twitter. And on Facebook.

Because someone guessed it right somewhere. It didn't say this thread.

Have fun. ;)

Far far easier to just wait until 7pm!

At least you'd be busy past 7 pm even if you tried! :lol:

Latest twitter clue?

User Actions
Following
sR5MKLZb_bigger.jpegShowmasters@Showmasters

Under 12 hours to go until our big guest reveal! How are you passing the time? I've started my day with a little bit of Footloose.

User Actions
Following

Okay work time for me.. maybe ill be nice and give you a little clue later, but they remain under lock and key for now. Have a great day

Edited by Raylenth

Latest twitter clue?

User Actions
Following

Under 12 hours to go until our big guest reveal! How are you passing the time? I've started my day with a little bit of Footloose.

User Actions
Following

Okay work time for me.. maybe ill be nice and give you a little clue later, but they remain under lock and key for now. Have a great day

I can imagine that DavidB has actually started his day with Footloose and it's not a clue! Lock and key however...

Kevin Bacon is in Footloose and he also played in many horror related movies, like Friday the 13th, Hollow Man, Tremors, Flatliners (horror related clue).

If it's him, it's freaking awesome! :clap:

But I won't get my hopes up :blush:

As Wrong Name mentioned, it's probably someone without a foot (in Saw) :closedeyes:

Edited by Cyrus

Kevin Bacon is in Footloose and he also played in many horror related movies, like Friday the 13th, Hollow Man, Tremors, Flatliners (horror related clue).

If it's him, it's freaking awesome! :clap:

But I won't get my hopes up :blush:

As Wrong Name mentioned, it's probably someone without a foot (in Saw) :closedeyes:

Kevin would be great, but I'm yet to see DavidB or SM outright name a film that a mystery guest has been in in one of their clues.

• Moderators

Footloose would be an obvious clue.

Or do I play with the expectations of people and actually give a blatant clue because you're not expecting it?

YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.

I enjoy this way too much.