Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

Considering we know very little with whats been said in the original post do we even know if this is a first time signer?

I cant help but think its gonna be Cory Michael Smith, he's seriously big or indeed any of the other Gotham people :)

What about Cory Michael Smith he plays Edward Nygma aka The Riddler in Gotham and that would explain the question mark. Still holding out for Eddie Murphy.

He's been suggested a couple of times but honestly I don't think he'd be a big enough guest for a build up like this.

I agree, as awesome as the man is only Gotham viewers will know him.

To be fair, there was a thread like this for Peter Dinklage and only those who are fans of Game of Thrones knew who he was. Cory Michael Smith most definitely warrants a thread like this. I've noticed that around the same time Stan Lee was announced in a thread such as this, the equally big Carrie Fisher was just announced with no build up- then of course Famke Janssen who is also huge, she didn't get a big build up.

Jett Lucas got a big build up and hardly anyone was that interested - (well I was) - so I think IF it is Cory Michael Smith then this thread would be more than appropriate for someone who is so big in the show

Big guest well a big guest what is a big guest for everyone else it´s something different.
I would go nuts with I could not even give a realistic example for me XD , meh let´s go with Simon Pegg or hmm Erica Durance :P meh can´t even get a real good idea :P
And there are even persons who someone I don´t know some actor from well let´s say Emmerdale :P would be a huge guest.

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1

Big guest well a big guest what is a big guest for everyone else it´s something different.

I would go nuts with I could not even give a realistic example for me XD , meh let´s go with Simon Pegg or hmm Erica Durance :P meh can´t even get a real good idea :P

And there are even persons who someone I don´t know some actor from well let´s say Emmerdale :P would be a huge guest.

Exactly. A big guest for me would be Alfred Molina for his small but memorable scene in Raiders, and we are all different whats big for one is the opposite end of the spectrum for someone else, lets take Michelle Gomez for example, a lot of people know her for her role in Doctor Who but she was equally superb in Green Wing, we are all different in what we think as big... But at the end of the day the guest is- or can be big to us :) I'm hoping you get to meet both Simon and Erica :)

• Like 1

Hm Mr. Molina would be nice indeed :) It took me years to realize oh Doc Oc is the first person to get killed in Raiders XD But to meet Erica I would need Tom Welling to meet too andget his signature also on my Smallville dvds , and Simon yup well I have a Dylan Moran autograph which is lonely on my Shaun of the dead bluray XD SM you know what you have to do :P

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1

If its Bill Murray I will lose my s***!

If its Eddie Murphy I owe Jason a large drink

If its Dan Ackroyd I will be forever in Jasons debt

If its Morena Baccarin my year would be complete!

If it's Morena she can bring Ben Mckenzie with her! That would be incredible and I'd lose my s***.

• Like 1

If it's Morena she can bring Ben Mckenzie with her! That would be incredible and I'd lose my s***.

IF its either Bill, Morena and Ben I'll bring a LARGE packet of Immodium ;)

IF its either Bill, Morena and Ben I'll bring a LARGE packet of Immodium ;)

I'd absolutely be OK with either Bill, Dan,Ben or Morena.

I'm just going to guess who I'd like it to be. I'd definitely be happy with any Gotham guest, especially Ben Mckenzie. I'd love to meet Peter Gallagher or Gillian Anderson, as I've met David now and got his auto I need hers.

Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth, Dwyane Johnson.

Edited by Jensen1378

Has there not been anymore clues or hints because most people have already guessed correctly?? So is it Tobin? (this is a rhetorical question, I am not expecting Jason to confirm it a day before the announcement is being made. I am just thinking aloud)

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Has there not been anymore clues or hints because most people have already guessed correctly?? So is it Tobin?

How do you know its him? Just because people guessed it! Not saying it's not and I've actually no clue who thus person is.

I don't know if it's him, just he's the person who has been most-guessed.

We will find out who it is 7 pm tomorrow. No use asking "is it...?" before that. ;) All we know is someone, somewhere has guessed it right.

I obviously wasn't saying 'is it Tobin?' with the thought that Jason/a mod would actually confirm if it was or not... I was merely verbalising my own thoughts about if it may actually be him. It was just something for users to consider. ;)

Also, i'll say it again, anything I post is just a guess/thought. We don't know who it is for definite. I'm simply just guessing/theorising/trying to work it out :WAVE:

The silhouette with the question mark is definitely not a clue, Jason shared a guest announcement for another europe con on his FB page using pretty much the same layout, it's just a new way of announcing guests...

Anyway I don't think this guest will be someone I would personnaly be interested in as none of the clues speaks to me,still hoping it might, you never know