Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

I was so elated when I met Shawnee Smith and my long time online friends Darren Lynn Bousman & J LaRose (gutted to have missed Costas, Cary Elwes & Danny Glover- please bring them back) but Tobin Bell would be literally a dream come true! He is a hero of mine! Saw is the best horror franchise of all time!!!!!

IF it's Tobin, please consider bringing Betsy Russell, Cary Elwes, Michael Emerson and Costas Mandylor over for a Saw reunion.

Darren and J were the highlights of my day last year. They were so sweet and didn't have a huge line when I went over so I got to have a good chat with them both. :) I'd love to meet Shawnee and Cary though, especially since I'll be cosplaying Amanda this year!

And Costas, well... I hate to give away spoilers but he is an actual sugar puff.

Shawnee was the only person I've ever been star struck at and she is SOOOOO sweet!

J and Darren are just awesome! I've been friends online with them for around 7 or 8 years now and both recognised me before I could introduce myself which was a dream come true! Had a great chat with them and Darren gave me an extra autograph for being such a fan! :)

If it IS Tobin though, I feel for my poor wallet!

And IF it's him, you won't be disappointed, he is also a really great guy ;)

with%20Tobin%20Bell_sized_zpstoeanx8b.jp

• Like 6

Brian Krause/Charmed guest?

Personally wouldn't class them as 'big'.

Is it Silhouette Man, OMG you've managed to get Silhouette Man I can't believe it.

You mean THE Silhouette Man... Oh my God I've wanted to meet him for soooooooooo long!

At 7pm tonight can you please tell us if they're a first time signer, a first time SM signer or a guest SM have had before? Pretty please.

You're just being greedy now.
Greedy?! Being greedy would be asking for their full name, complete acting CV, age, height, hair colour etc

What i've asked is completely reasonable :P Go on David, you know you want to tell us... ;)

(But seriously in the initial announcements in the past SM have normally stated if it's a first time guest so i'm not really asking for the earth...)

Cillion Murphy! Peaky Blinders Season 3 just finished after all.

Rory McCann. Not sure he'd be considered big but I love The Hound so...

Gwendoline Christie. Her and Rory are guesses due to the killing slowly hints, and the fact I love them so much in GoT

Maisie Williams. I dunno I'm possibly grasping at straws now.

Or someone from Orange is the New Black, considering it's new season starts tomorrow.

Would Tobin bell be a big guest? I mean I'm a horror fan but I'm not sure he'd get that sort of hype just my opinion of course.

I haven't seen any of the clues but I'm going to guess really far fetched and say Chris Evans!

Well, at first i had the same doubts.

But looking at the guy's filmography now, i think it's a real possibility he would get this pre-announcement hype.

He's mostly known as the face of Jigsaw, but he's been in so many other things that he can really be considered as a big guest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobin_Bell

Also Saw is the most successful horror franchise of all time (if you ignore pesky things like inflation).

It's the same for every 'big' guest; what qualifies as big? The last big guest announcement was somebody I've never heard of but he's surely somebody else's dream guest. Tobin Bell might not be of any interest to some but for others (and myself) he'd pretty much make the event. ;)
very true he would an awesome guest I wasn't bashing him in anyway

What about Cory Michael Smith he plays Edward Nygma aka The Riddler in Gotham and that would explain the question mark. Still holding out for Eddie Murphy.

He's been suggested a couple of times but honestly I don't think he'd be a big enough guest for a build up like this.

What about Cory Michael Smith he plays Edward Nygma aka The Riddler in Gotham and that would explain the question mark. Still holding out for Eddie Murphy.

He's been suggested a couple of times but honestly I don't think he'd be a big enough guest for a build up like this.

I agree, as awesome as the man is only Gotham viewers will know him.

• Like 1